ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

~My Big Boy~ :-)


There's my big boy. LB..hes so pretty and such a lovey
kid..You don't really know hes around unless Dutch is
messin with him.. Hes a very vocal cat..he will almost
talk to you.. When he wants my attention..he will put
his feet up on my arm and I swear he says MOM...I
have had others hear him...Hes vocal at other times
but I wont go there.. I told you hes madly in love with
his stuffed girlfriend and when hes dragging her around
he howls like a banshee...I always ask him afterwards
if he needs a smoke. :-) he never answers me :-)
I got the 2 of them together..This was just before the big
fight..Dutch is looking up at me as if to say.."I'm a good
kid"..WE know the truth ! :-) But they are good kids and
so much company for me.. I talk to them all the time..poor
guys probly think their mother is NUTZ :-) LB is gradually
getting mad as every minute or so Dutch will slap at him.
The next photo shows it.. :-)
Now.. is that boy mad or what?? hes pissed..right after
I took this he jumped straight up and landed on top of
the boy and just beat the living daylights otta him..LB
will only put up with so much from Dutch..look at the
ears .. :-)
Well there you see the boy, Donnie.. He came by last nite
and I told you he hurt his back.. Hes not feeling any pain as
you see.. He just got back from the doctor where he said
they gave him a shot in his back..They still arent real sure
what happened to his back.. I felt sorry for him and I had
this remote truck I was giving to my grandson, and I decided
maybe this might cheer him up..You can see he has the remote
in his hand..The truck is like a blazer and that thing can FLY!
We laughed so hard at the boy..Dutch had NO idea what it was.
Donnie would follow him with it and Dutch was going nutz it
was so funny.. LB just sat and watched...he didn't care..:-)
I know Donnie will have fun with it with his grandsons ..Cameron
will really enjoy it.. I think Donald will too . He called and said
his cat ran and hid, Jerky jumped up on the couch and howled,
he was scared to death of it..but NOW..I just hope Donnie puts
this remote up and that dog doesn't eat it.! If he does I wont
get him another one!.:-) hes as spoiled as my cats ! :-) they
are all worth it though..Id be lost with out them all.. :-)


I was rolling into the kitchen last nite and misjudged how close
I was and smashed my left hand between my wheel and the
fridge.. Talk about hurt!! its bruised and last nite when I went
to transfer into bed I had a hard time it was so sore.. I worry
about that sometimes..My hands..arms.. theyre my legs..some
times I have misjudged and my wrist will suddenly bend and I
almost break it... Last nite I just jammed it between the 2 things
but its really sore.. happened so fast I couldn't stop it.. I went
into the kitchen the other day and my table in there is only a
fraction of an inch higher than my arm rest on my chair.. If I am
not VERY careful and I leave my arm half on and half off the arm
rest it will pinch when it gets to the edge of the table.. I keep a
bruise on the underside of my arm from all the times I pinch it..I
would think by now I would learn..but I dont..Well I guess that
keeps it interesting and me on my invisible toes don't it? :-)

Penny came today and got some of the spots off this carpet..We
checked around the edge to see the floor but couldn't tell .. I bet
between her and I we could get this carpet out of here. I would
just cut around the furniture..that would work.. Well I am about
of of news for this wonderful day.. I don't know whats wrong but
Ive been HAPPY!!! I'm so glad.. I wake up in a good mood ..and
I'm still that way when I go to bed.. I am most grateful too, let
me tell ya.. My sis got back safe and sound from their anniversary
trip.. Donald did relay some kinda bad news..My brother isnt doing
real well I will have to call and find out..He was diagnosed with PVD
like me..and had his first bypass..Worries me..

So I am gonna get a snack , play some spider and then watch TV..
Someone told me I can hook my TV up to my monitor..I have lots
to learn.. My monitor screen is bigger than my TV!!! That would be
nice !! Time to log off for today, First my GORGEOUS WEEBLE
"Nitey Nite".. :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS !!! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again .....

5 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures Lois.
    WOW that would hurt a lot smashing your left hand between the wheel and the fridge...
    Sometimes I don't know how I got a bruised on my arm or leg...yes most of time I remember very well how I got it...
    Bob was able to go to church tonight, he still a little weak...Going to the main Doctor Thursday afternoon.
    Our grandson Jonathan was here to day, he was not feeling very well and didn't want to go to the boys club while he mom work...it was nice to have him here.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Tough I'm quite fond of cats (I let my sister's cat sleep with me when I was staying with her last week) and I think Donald is a great guy, I MUCH prefer pictures of my Favourite (Sorry - Favorite!!) Weeble! ;o)
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    P.S.
    If you keep bashing my Fav Weeble about like this, I'll have to send you some Arnica Tablets, Homaeopathic ones, that is. We keep them as a sovereign remedy for bruises here.
    They shouldn't be too expensive at your local drug store. Don't listen to all the rubbish that doctors talk about Homaeopathy - it works!! And can't possibly do you any harm.
    R.C.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    Be csreful with my hands.... MY HANDS????
    Yes they are placed upon the most valuable thing i have / YOU.... That sorta make them mine!
    ; )
    Take care dearest!
    KAOS ****+*
    From your own
    ROB

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Glad you like the photos I sure enjoy taking them..gives me something to do..The boys dont mind either :-) Im so glad Bob is getting better...Hope Jonathan gets better..How are YOU Mary? Taking good care of yourself? Make sure you get some MerryMary time :-) you deserve it kiddo..

    Hiya Raife!
    Donnie really is..hes stuck by me all these 23 years and Im grateful to know him and be part of his life..His parents are very proud of him, they have good reason to be.. Im always getting bangs and bumps and I dont really bruise unless its a good hit or pinch..

    Hi Rob,
    Yes dear, I shall take good care of them I NEED them TOO!! :-) Hope your eye is better and you enjoy your vacation...

    So NICE to hear from y'all Thanks bunches !!! :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker