ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

~22 Blooms Just for Me~



I got up early about 5 and of course its still dark. I had to wait for the
sun to come up so I could look out and see what kind of surprise my
glories would have for me today. They didn't disappoint me at all.. I
counted 22 blooms out there. Some are behind the leaves but they are
increasing every day.. I wish we had a little better set up for them..Well
we learned this year and now know what to do for next! :-) I wish those
flowers knew how much I appreciate the joy they give to me.. :-)
The birds hadnt been coming around but I noticed that
yesterday some have started and I see the little black
squirrel is back too. When there is a cat around outside
birds or squirrels wont tangle with them. Why people
let their cats outside I don't understand anyway.. I used
to let mine out, Until I called my big black Burmese,
Skeeter, to come home. As he ran across the street he
was hit and killed by a car. I said then no more of my
cats will go outside. I don't get mine declawed either.
How do they scratch with no claws.. Would you like your
fingernails taken out? If you teach a cat they will learn.
So many think they are not smart at all..Yes,, they are.
VERY smart..and almost a better watchdog than a dog.
I know when someone is near because mine run to the
door ! These 2 crazy guys are GLAD when someone
comes by.. I laugh and just tell everyone that comes
here theyre just super friendly , not the real truth
that they are just SO GLAD to see someone OTHER
than ME for a change :-) They will greet you at the door.
And DONT expect to not pet Dutch.. you will..trust me.
Or he will let you know.."HEY! PET ME!" hes very mouthy
too :-)
I took this photo yesterday and was going to use it for to
day and then today decided to take a different one after
I got dressed. Its a new top andThat's not pants..its a skirt.
That slit is the kick pleat that is sposta be in the back.
Well its not good in the back then I'm sitting on all that.
So I twist it around and have the pleat in front..I laughed
when I saw this cuz it looks just like I have pants on ..
and well, we ALL know that AINT gonna happen!! :-)
The Yellow skirt is an old one but the top is new, I took this
one after I spaced out the fact I had that other one for to
day. I asked a friend which one I should put here and well,
the reply was BOTH!... so I did :-)

I have a bruise on the back of my right hand that is really
sore. I drank too much yesterday and I had to get up last
nite and as I was going into the bathroom I misjudged that
door again and I was going a tad too fast as usual..well- on
the bare floor its so nice to be able to roll easy and I take
advantage of it by going faster, and I hit that door frame
really hard and I have a knot and a bruise. I do that a lot
though when I'm not careful.. Ive learned..or so I thought,
not to keep my hands on the wheels as I go through a door
way just for that reason..I was just going too fast and didn't
leave myself enough time to get my hand out of the way..
Just more joys of chair life... :-)

I havent made my Sunday dinner yet and I don't know what
I really want. I got up so early I'm not really up to making a
big dinner so maybe just a PB&J would be good.. I put a can
of pears in the fridge to get them ice cold I think I will
have some of those too. I don't eat a lot of fruit but every
so often I like to have usually pears or peaches but they
have to be COLD.. I do like all the berries tho.. My sis got
some blueberries she said and made what she calls "stuff".
Its her own recipe and its good.. when we used to ask her
what it was she always just said Blueberry stuff.. so that
name stuck..its like a cobbler.. Good is what it is.. She
forgot to bring some when she brought my tops.. she does
most times if she can keep Stanley out of it.. :-)

Well I'm done for today and I am off to go and chat with
a dear friend for awhile. Then dinner, TV and SLEEP! I
am not drinking too much so hopefully there will no run
ins with the door tonite :-) This GORGEOUS WEEBLE
says "nitey nite" .. :-)


Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again....

4 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    It's been a good day here for me.
    trying to get ready for Monday.
    Nice pictures you put in here again.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I work in a russian nabe - and there are lots of squirrels. The bldgs are in a park like setting. I asked a russian woman if the animals all react to the russian language - she laughed and said it is the tone of voice.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    I am at home and still bad... I have slept all night and all day today, aprox. 24 hours!!!! I have ache in ears i have fever, i cough, and headache plus tothoache! The only place it doesnt hurts, is in my hair i think.
    When i woke up at 5 in the afternoon i found you in these two sweet poses, and was it hard to choose wich one is best? NO both are simply you, and thats bes! If you have any spare ones i certainly would recover faster!
    ; )
    Kisses all over sweet you
    from your ownest
    ROB

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Im glad when you have good days..you sure deserve them.Im so glad you like the photos.. I sure enjoy my camera...

    HiYa Momar...
    We have lots here, brown and black. Theyre buggars but so nice to watch..so much energy..Tone means alot..ask by boys lol..

    Hiya Rob,
    I hope you get to feeling better..you need to go to bed and STAY there until your over that stuff.. Please get better soon.. A kiss for your fevered brow..*

    So nice to hear from you Thanks :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker