ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~Made Me Upset~

This will be a short post today as I am most upset besides
being in extreme pain.. Rebecca was here, shes my case
worker with Keystone. Apparently my grant has changed.
They will no longer be paying my rent on a monthly basis,
but a yearly.. which means, I will have to move. Without
their help, I could not pay this 550.oo a month rent. I
got so upset I thought I was gonna puke..


I don't even know what to write because I am in such a
state of pain and confusion.. Rebecca always said my grant
would never change because I am disabled.. She lied. I
got so angry at her when she couldn't even give me a reason.
I have NO idea how long I have much less what I am going
to do now.. Needless to say this is a very bad day...

I didn't sleep much last night either and this has taken a
serious toll.. I can feel how draggy I am.. I don't like it..
The phantoms are not much better and the pain when it
does hit is very severe.. I told Rebecca that this pain is
what put me in hospital a while back, because it puts such
a strain on my heart, then she proceeded to say "Lois, I
have something to tell you". I don't need to tell you what
happened to my blood pressure.. And when something gets
me so upset I cry, well.. God help the person that made
me cry...

I knew things were TOO perfect here.. So now I am in a
wait game.. I told Rebecca to leave when she was here I
couldn't hear anymore, I was that upset.. So I have no idea
what the time frame is on this.. But see? Always some
thing.. I'm going to post this now and try to calm down before
I DO have to call 911.. Penny is here, she heard it all.. Shes
not saying a lot.. but she sees how upset I am and that makes
her worry... I will do what I have to.. what that is.. right now
I have NO idea.. I need to get rid of this pain first, THEN
go after and try to solve this other CRAP...

Hope your day is better than mine.. I'm not sayin "g'day,
g'day" today though.. cuz it aint.. not for me.. but I do
hope yours is.. Post time, and I'm upset, hurting , mad,
but STILL a GORGEOUS WEEBLE ! :-) "see ya.."

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Love ya and Thanks..
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today.
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    What can I say? If there is anything that I can do to help, PLEASE let me know. If I mention my late cousin, I hope you will understand my meaning.

    Folks, we all need to bend the Good Lords ear on Lois's behalf. Lets all say a prayer for her and keep on praying.

    This is SO unfair, just when things seemed to be getting on to an even keel.

    Take care, Honey, we all love you
    Raife

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    I also will be praying.Mary

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife,
    You are just so sweet.. I feel bad Ive not had a chance for us to chat.. Seems we are both busy lately.. Im not going to worry with this I think stress is a factor in phantoms too..
    Thats why I always stay on guard.. nothing is guaranteed...Thanks though. :-)

    Hiya Mary..
    I appreciate you very much I hope you know that...

    Thanks for your prayers and good thoughts. Greatly appreciated..
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker