ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, April 27, 2009

~Nice Place~ :-)


I am really enjoying these doors open. The one in the
kitchen and this one here in the living room.. The breeze
goes right through.. The boys arent used to outside air
or smells.. Well.. they have NEVER been outside other
than when I brought them from the apartment to the
little house to here.. And they were in a carrier inside
a car.. So when I opened these door screens... well slid
the glass up, it honestly scared them :-) I HAD to laugh.
Dutch wrinkled his nose and wouldn't get back up there.
LB is going totally nuts, jumping up and down every time
he hears a loud noise .. I wonder what they thought when
they heard a bird for the first time.. :-) Its fun to watch
them.. This isnt a busy busy place like the little house,
but its really nice...Im happy here.. WE is happy here :-)
When I was looking out the front door, I take turns sitting
first here then I go sit in the kitchen doorway :-) I LOVE
IT !! :-D... Anyhoway.. across the street a tree is starting
to bud out.. I THINK it may be a flowering crab..I'm not
sure, I say that because of the color of the buds, such a
deep magenta color I call it.. So I saw that and decided
to take photos as it blooms out ! :-) Doesn't take much to
keep me amused does it? Don't Laugh.. :-D Anyhoway...
I was looking out the side window here on the right side
of my desk and was checking out the lot across on this
west side of here.. The twin ladys house :-) I name every
thing don't I? :-) She has a zillion daffys over there and
I noticed she has peonies like I have here by the back
door, that I bet I might need a fence for them too.. but
the TwinLady has rubarb already up pretty high.. I don't
like it.. but I know I used to when I was younger because
I used to go next door to Mr, Andersons and sneak and
eat some of his :-).. My friend Pepper and I did.. she would
bring a bag of sugar, to dip it in.. and I brought some Kleenex
to clean it off and a little knife to cut it so maybe Mr.
Anderson wouldn't see it ripped off :-) In more ways than
one :-) Ive eaten it since but now, I don't like it at all...like
I don't like watermelon or any of those melons. cantalope
or muskmelon almost makes me SICK.. the smell does me
in.. AWFUL .. worse than carrots even :-)

Ive been asking around about doing a brick deck and have
gotten some great advice.. and I honestly don't know which
would be the cheaper way to go.. Well the cheapest way to
go would be to hopefully get HOME DEPOT to donate one
to me like they did the ramp at the little house.. THAT was
great.. Speaking of the little house.. SOMEONE is LIVING
there. AND my ramp is still there too.. Penny has gone by
it quite a few times and said there is a car parked there.
So I wonder how this can be since it was supposed to be
foreclosed on? That's why I had to move.. Interesting..:-)

Next interesting thing for today is .. 3 guesses... :-) FOOD!
You KNOW its that time :-) GORGEOUS WEEBLE it, "G'day,
G'day" it, Post it, close it, find it and eat it :-)

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya! and Thanks !!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...


3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois

    We got our rain tonight, so the garden was well watered.
    I got 2 1/2 room clean today for my sister, Thursday will work it some more.
    Patsy car going into the shop in the morning, will pick her up then go for a mile walk in the basement of the hospital with another friend Sharon.
    They go walking 6 days a week. Sharon going to be gone for 2 week in May...I know Patsy will want me to walk with her during the time Sharon is gone...I will try to fine the time each day.
    Have a great day Lois and God bless you too.
    Mary

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't stand any type of melons either. The smell especially....most definitely watermelon mostly due to association. LOL

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    We got alot of rain and is still raining.. Lotsa pain for me today..not up to par...

    Hiya A..
    LOL... I dont do melons either. ick... im more a berry person..they smell good AND taste good :-)

    Nice to hear from you !~
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker