ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

~Not Much Sleep~

I don't think I have to write the fact that I did NOT
get very much sleep last night. I did decide that today
and this week end I am just going to sit back, relax and
enjoy my friends, some music and not think about all
this other stuff until Monday. By then HOPEFULLY I
will be able to meet all this head on and plan my attack
on what would be my best course of action.. I cannot
afford to make any mistakes for any reason cuz I KNOW
what the consequences can be for me IF I let things go
too long. So.. Come Monday.. I will start to investigate
as to what course of action will be best for me. so- ANY
HOWAY....
Ive been watching the trees across the street. They are
just beautiful.. Look at the photos.. They didn't even do
them justice they are so pretty. There are lots of trees
here in this little town which is good to see, only thing
that bothers me is that the owners arent keeping them
in shape, which when you have trees in your yard, take
care of them or they can do some damage. Mine here
in this yard arent too bad. The biggest is the one here
in the side yard.. But I have LILACS!! I LOVE those!
I was at the kitchen sink and I looked up at the window
and saw that big bush out there and its lilacs.. We didn't
notice when we were outside. It will be so pretty when
its all bloomed out.. I wont be able to pick any and bring
in sadly, cuz of the boy.. Well I could, but I would
have to hide them at night when I couldn't guard them.
Dutch eats them till he pukes.. Think he would learn as
many times as hes eaten fresh flowers.. But nope.. he
still does every chance he gets lol...
The lilacs are so pretty out there and that tree is just
full.. The smell of lilacs is so sweet. Look at the other
pine tree out there. There are 2.. the other one is the
pine cone dropper.. this other one, has those long hanging
branches almost like a weeping willow, which is one of my
favorite trees next to a white birch. Up north there
are lots of birch trees. It's what all the Native Americans
made their canoes out of them. At Chicagon Lake there
are some or there WERE some very old ones that they
kept, since there is an Indian burial ground there at that
park.. Its a beautiful park and I went there many times.
Was too far to ride on my bike, be ok going.. but the ride
back would have been killer it was all up hill :-)
Its a rainy rainy day, so I don't need to put here that the
pains have not stopped. They arent as bad since I am
finding different positions that help to ease it. Lots of
this seems to be radiating from my hip.. But I know when
it hits my foot, well lets put it this way, it hurts SO BAD,
that if that foot wasn't missing Id SERIOUSLY consider
cutting it off my self! I couldn't but.. that's how intense
this pain is.. I tried to explain that to Rebecca yesterday,
she just doesn't understand how its possible to hurt and
not be there.. I don't understand it. but its true! I know
where my feet and legs are ALL the time.. just like if
they were there. I told Rebecca, that the bad part of
these pains is what it does to my heart.. THATS the
problem... This isnt good.. So.. enough of this .. and on
to NOT worrying till Monday. I cant do a single thing
about it, I say I wont think about it.. but I will- I KNOW
me :-)

I KNOW now, I'm hungry and I need to get out of this
chair for a while... Sitting in this or on my bed, my bed
is better, I can change positions better than I can just
fidgeting around in this chair- Looking like I have ants
in my invisible pants :-) I still DO have those big black
ants out in the kitchen though, but from what Penny
says everyone has ants, uncles, cousins and all of them
like I do.. :-) Post time, lunch time and This GORGEOUS
WEEBLE, says "Don't Worry, Be Happy".. :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and Thanks!
Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Hi Gorgeous One,

    Just a quick note - I am sooo sorry to hear of your troubles. You know I will be praying for you - and hopefully things will work out. Get everybody involved together to see if some plan can be made!
    Going to be away the next two weeks - so probably won't keep up. :(
    Did enjoy seeing you outdoors - yay!
    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Lois love all the pictures you put in here, wow the tree is so beautiful...
    Love seeing all you see out doors too...so happy you have so much to look at and so pretty too.
    I have work all day here, going to bed early again tonight...
    God bless you Lois and meet all your needs.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Butty!
    Always something it seems just to keep my on my invisible toes :-) I shall miss you but please hurry back !!

    Hiya Mary!
    I love taking photos..I have TOO many!! :-) Best way to keep memories.. in photographs.. This is a great neighborhood, reminds me of mine when I see all the kids outside. Im so glad, all these video and game stuff kids dont go out and play like they used to.. They do here.. :-) I like seeing that..

    So nice to hear from you !! Get up this way either of you come by and see me !!!! :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker