ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, August 28, 2009

~Animals ARE People Too ! ~ :-)

The birds are back, in fact there were 8 doves out
side this morning.. I have never seen that many at one
time out there.. Even Penny said she was getting a bit
worried cuz she hasnt seen any birds either ! So we
both were VERY happy to see them out there again..
Penny brought pictures of her babies.. They are so cute.
She said Mom has moved them again to hide them.
Cats will do that which is dangerous for the babies to
be carried by the neck. People do that to cats, pick them
up by the back of the neck, pulling up their skin.. That
DOES hurt them.. I get VERY upset when I see one picked
up by the neck by a person.

When Dutch was a baby, not very old, Stanley and my sis
were here. Dutch was and is still a playful boy. Stan was
playing with him and all of a sudden he reached down and
picked Dutch up by his tail! I almost lost it I got so mad.
I grabbed that cat and carried him and shooed LB into
my bedroom and closed the door.. The whole time I could
hear my sis reprimanding Stanley for picking up my cat
like that..

When I got back out to the living room I rolled right up
into Stanleys face and LOUDLY told him NEVER to touch
my cats again.. I never picked up HIS kids by their tails!
Then DONT pick up mine that way.. I informed him that
I will protect HIM from getting hurt by locking my boys
up every time he comes to visit because if he does a
stupid thing like that again I would HAVE no choice but
to hurt him.. and I surely would.. He said he picked up
their cat that way too.. They were keeping their grand
daughters cat Midnight for a while.. No wonder that
cat ran from him.. You don't do animals like that..


I watch the animal planet just about every day and they
WILL arrest someone for animal abuse now, which I
think is such a good thing.. So many just abuse their
animals and if you have to do that I don't understand
why they have a dog or cat or bird.. Birds? I love birds,
but OUTSIDE, NOT in a cage.. I just don't like them
inside a house.. :-) I tried.. I had a parakeet that drove
me insane.. it liked me.. but when any one else was there
it would squawk and squeek and so all sorts of stuff,fly
around the cage.. was awful, I gave him away.. :-)

We are due for nothing but rain and I sure can tell it.. I
was up most of the night last night.. Things are happening
that involve some work and more or less taking care of
business and I am on a deadline so to speak to get things
ready .. by the 10th as a matter of fact.. I need to have
a place for everything and everything in its place.. Its a
MOST important date.. :-) Its not really stressful, but
if you know me, it has to have a very careful 'Plan of
Attack'. With Pennys help the stress level wont go too
high.. But I will admit, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is
most anxious for this to come about.. :-) I will tell you
in a while what it is.. :-) AFTER it happens :-)

Time to post and get some more done before Penny
goes home to her babies.. She has a black one with
a white place on its face just like Dutch.. I might get
that one.. Although the white baby is a Cutie too :-)
When she knows what they are THEN I will decide
IF I want one, Its hard to go thru neutering I hate
that part of it.. But it HAS to be done.

Now, I am done for today, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
is ready for lunch.. Ham salad today.. :-) on pumper
nickle bread with Swiss cheese :-) Kitchen here I
come but "I shall return!"...

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Luv ya and thanks!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again..

3 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    Glad your birds are back.
    Are you still getting rain there?
    Has been a nice day here for us.
    I got Pam family room carpet clean this morning and it sure does look so much better...there are 5 girls living there right now...I like to do Pam bed room, but she said no...so I will wait till I get a yes. Pam not doing good right now her blood platelet are real real real low...will have lab again Monday morning.
    Patsy hair look real nice the perm took good.

    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, beautiful lady, I miss it when you don't post a pix or two or three ... I do.

    d

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I am too, was kinda scarey I guess they have special places they go to get their food ...I hope Pam gets better ..I have no doubt the perm looks great.. you do good work :-)

    Hiya d,
    I know, looks kinda blah hey? Im trying to get used to Pennys camera.
    Its not like mine, plus I cant keep it forever :-)

    So nice to hear from you..
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker