ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, August 31, 2009

~Ramp Guy Is Doing Good!~ :-)

I have watched the ramp man since he had his ramp put
on his house, well trailer. He has a friend or some man
that comes and gets him at least 3 times a week and hes
gone for quite awhile.. I figured therapy or something, I
was right! He got a prosthetic! He was a right below knee.
Hes got 2 feet now :-) Good for him.. :-)
I watched as he came down his steps and then went back
up.. There were 2 guys that came by in the blue truck, but
it parked in a different place where his wife or girl friend
parks so that's why I paid attention.. then saw all 3 of them
come back outside where I noticed he had a new foot.. He
walked really well with it too.. As new as he is to this.. He
must have just gotten it in the past few days.. He did good...
NOW.. Looky what I have FINALLY gotten a photo of.. :-)
The GOLDFINCH and the Female too ! Shes on the ground.
I first noticed the little sparrow or what ever sitting on top
the big sunflower, then Penny said "LOOK!!!! I think that's
the GOLD BIRD! " There were at least 3... :-)
1 ontop the flower and see there on the right? Isnt that beautiful?

The poor thing had to hang upside down to get the seeds,
when Penny went out to look there is a big bare spot on one,
and there were some on the top where that bird is sitting.
This is so kewl.. I KNEW they would be back. Penny cut all
the buds off and put them on the ground.. its just a matter
of wait and see.. They will come and get these seeds..Then
by the time they have eaten all of those, the other 4 over
by the hummer feeder will be ready..
See 1 down on the ground on the right, one sitting ontop the flower..

We had FROST warnings last nite.. When I woke up I
was COLD! I had to put on a long sleeve top and a light
sweater till the sun really came out.. Fall is starting too
early.. Its not going to go up past 70 or so all week.. I'm
not ready for fall yet, I'm still enjoying this nice warm
sun AND the lower gas bill.. even though my electric has
gone up but not near like I had worried it would., but
its worth every dime to stay at one temperature.. :-)
Time for lunch but I don't know what, I didn't have
Penny make anything, as I'm not really hungry. When
I know what I want I will fix something... Her kitties
are safe and well even though mama kittie has moved
them again... I cant wait to see them :-)
Posting and closing this for today, but you KNOW
this GORGEOUS WEEBLE cant sign off before I
put my warning.. "I SHALL return!" ;-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and thanks!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again ....

5 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Once again, wonderful photos!! Don't worry about your goldfinches hanging upside-down! We have nuthatches here that always feed upside-down and won't let any other bird near the nut-feeder while they are eating. The blue tits and great tits also often feed head down, it all comes naturally!!
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi hon!
    I am home after a hell-like week!
    Have to work my ass off so i have little or no time for Internet... The company is getting rid of employees, so we have to compete about the jobs that is gonna be left for a few people... That means hard work days and nights, to please the boss. Wanna hold the job....
    Hm! A kiss is there time for though...
    Kiss on you dearest!
    f y own
    ROB

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    Fall weather forecast from the squirrels in Brooklyn: They are skinny with skinny tales - they say we are going to have a mild dry winter.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois

    Praying you will have a ramp too and very soon so you can enjoy the out doors more...
    Our air condition has been off all day and it going to be off all night too. I even put a extra blanket on the bed just in case.
    Will have to run a fan for the noise to be able to sleep...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya~!!!
    Wow, so nice to hear from Y'all :-) Im glad you like my photos.. I enjoy taking them.. Once I can get outside, they better look out !!! :-)

    Good to hear from you :-) Thanks !!!
    Love N'Hugs, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker