ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~Travis Day~

Another rainy cold windy ickky day.. And I woke up in a bad
mood.. Was a bit of a strenuous day yesterday, that I wont
go into details, but it was...Hopefully it will straighten out.
If I have any say about it, it will... :-) Travis came today
and we talked about CMH again. And the 2 Rebeccas that
are coming tomorrow, the one is the person Travis told me
about 2 weeks ago that Doug wanted me to see concerning
my finances and the increase in this grant.. I guess they
didn't figure I would make the connection as it being the
same person.. The 2 Rebeccas will be here tomorrow at 9.
This should prove most interesting.. :-)

THEN I called my Drs office and asked that they transfer
my meds up here to the drug store.. Well this morning Erica
phoned me and said I will have to go and have some blood
work done before they will renew them.. Which means a trip
all the way back into 3 Rivers to the hospital there so they
can draw blood.. I am NOT thrilled about that at all.. They
can only draw blood from the base of my thumb.. Doesn't
really hurt but bruises it up pretty bad. At least they can
draw it there, I HOPE.. the way my thumbs have been hurting
they may not be able to if the veins hide... So hopefully they
can draw me.. I dread it though.. This week is turning out
to be VERY stressful.. Lots going on and well ... I will have
just remember to count to 10 and just get everything done
that I need to.... Seems always something...

Ive been extremely tired lately which I know part is from
stress with all that is going on but I think part is cuz my
thyroid is off... I did dig out my BP cuff though and took
my blood pressure, which was a tad high.. 163/106 .. The
normal is 120/80. The bottom number is how long your
heart is resting between beats, and mine is not resting
as much as it should.. This IS a low reading for me really.
Well the top number, the bottom is high.. but It will come
down.. Once I get all my stress factors straight and once
I think that this week is done.. So.. just time.. which heals
everything.. :-)


Other than that its kinda ok.. Things are falling into place
slow but sure.. Just a matter of time... Speaking of time..
well its LUNCH time and POST time which means its
GORGEOUS WEEBLE WARNING TIME :-) "I SHALL
Return !" :-)


Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and Thanks..:-)
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend...
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois

    The weather here was great outside, but I stay in most of the day and it was cold in the house. I guess I didn't work hard enough to warm myself up.
    Pam blood platelet didn't happen today,her vein just wouldn't let them do it this time...she goes back in the morning to try again...I think she need a port a cath like Becky now...she has lab every week...because the platelet are so low.
    Trying to get ready for winter, I like to clean up all the up stair before winter set in...so much to get done around here...I know Bob want to get rid of lot of his junk outside...not for sure how that going to happen yet...that hip slow him down so much...
    Having to be concern about your house problem I know is very upsetting to you...I pray all will be OK.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    I was going to take some of ":Einstein's Favorite Soup to George, but I left it home - It is a recipe from the cafeteria at Einstein's last workplace. It is cream of turnip with diced turnips, turnip greens and white beans. Yummmmmmy!!!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Yes, I agree, drawing her that much she needs a port.. Save her alot of angony.. I have that problem thats why they draw me from the base of my thumb with the tiniest baby needle.. works for me and doesnt hurt too bad...

    Hiya Momar,
    I dont really like turnips.. now pea soup.. Yeah! I LOVE that or potato. Your a good cook I think !

    Nice to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker