ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

~Fed Up With Charter Cable~ :-(

We have budness :-)

It just about ruins my whole day if I get mad
or upset when I first get up.. And today was
one of those days.. I got woke up by Dutch
running over me, and no matter what I did,, he
would NOT stop.. I HAD to get up.. So.. I go
and turn on my computer.. go feed the cats,
and it was almost time for Penny to get here,
so I let her make coffee... I went to see who
had sent email.. Well- I had NO Inter Net!! I
turned on my phone.. it was dead too!! This
is almost a daily thing lately.. And I, for one,
am TOTALLY fed up with CHARTER.. :-(

I waited and kept checking my phone.. it went
off and on about 3 times.. Finally I had a steady
dial tone.. I called..They DONT hesitate to send
a bill .. ONE MONTH in ADVANCE too!!.. And if
you don't pay it on time, they will STEADY phone
and send a letter almost EVERY day till you do..
BUT when I don't have Internet, or phone or
crap cable.. they say, "We will send a guy out,
and if its inside wiring YOU pay for the repair".
I will NOT pay for their defective equipment...
I honestly wish I hadnt gotten this bundle thing.
I lose my phone at least once a day, and my cable
is awful.. My contract runs out in September and
I SERIOUSLY doubt I will renew anything with
them.. I think I will check out a dish or something.
CHARTER CABLE sucks.. Theyre worse than
Comcast... And their help.. well lets not even go
there.. I hate Drama... specially first thing in the
morning .. it ruins my whole day.. PLUS it gives me
a raging headache...

We are sposta have temps in the very high 70's
possibly 80's.. for the next 2 days.. I think we
are gonna skip spring again..like we did last year..
There are buds on the trees already, my lilac
bush/tree..or what ever.. is loaded with buds..
I will be glad when its warm just to save on my
gas bill.. I will be SO glad when I DONT hear
that furnace kick on... :-)

I feel good today, even though I had a rough
start.. My tailbone spot is still sore, but it IS
better.. Just warm, moist cloth always works..
I am sitting a lot easier.. But I will be honest,
I get so SICK of this chair.. I really do.. and
some days I HATE that I am in it.. but yet
grateful I have it.. or I would be in bed or on
the floor and I DONT do floors.. :-) I DO
know I sure get sick and tired of hearing that
click though the joy stick makes.. I don't think
they make silent ones.. I am curious though,
and I do plan to call to see if I should have a
check up on this power chair.. the batterys
and cords.. plus I don't know if chargers can
go bad either if they need a yearly maintence.
I need to find out.. Id hate for this power
chair to go down and I have to use my manual
again.. I WOULD be wore out.. :-)

Time to make a list for Penny so she can go to
the store plus we need to decide what to fix
for lunch.. Its early for posting.. but I want
to get things done for today .. I have to have
some relaxing time to get over this MAD.. :-)
Food usually helps :-)


ANYHOWAY... This GORGEOUS WEEBLE is
posting, eating and relaxing for the rest of the
day.. :-) I'm shutting this puter down and I don't
give a ratz pattootie if the Internet stays down
ALL day.. :-) As LONG as I have my phone :-)
So.. until tomorrow.. remember "I shall return!"

Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois.
    Yes I'm still around but have been off the computer for a while...Bob surgery on his right knee did just fine, Pam had a little surgery Monday morning she is ok too...I've started working for my sister Helen 4 hours a week...right now I fill overwhem with it all...
    Praying thing are going well for you...
    God bless you Lois.
    I'm not going to be on the computer as much for a while.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    wow! what a day I was off Wednesday and Friday also.It is 10:30 and time for me to think of bed. My house on Ave. C has sick plumbing - I'll let you know how much the plumber will charge to make it ell. I should know by Thursday night.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    HiYa Mary~!
    You are missed when you are gone my friend.. :-) Please take good care of yourself too Mary.. so nice of you to stop by :-) Hurry back !

    Hiya Momar...
    Not good when your plumbing is bad :-) Joys of owning a house :-) I hope hes good, but cheap ! :-)

    Good to hear from you !!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker