ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, July 30, 2010

~Hummer Festival~

There is a hummingbird festival here this week end. I
saw it advertised in the Sturgis newspaper.. I sure enjoy
mine that I have here.. I steady keep looking all the time
for baby ones, but I bet they are so tiny they look like big
bugs :-) I know I have at least 4 different hummers out here.
After watching them so much I can tell the difference.. :-)
I counted 3 male finches out there at the same time today..
3 finches..one lower right.. one in the middle..one at the top...:-)

THEN the female came by, she didn't stay long,..When the
finches are eating they are so sloppy...they throw seeds all
over the ground, then the chickies and the blackbirds have
a few..nothing like just picked fresh sunflower seeds :-) I
am SO glad Penny planted them..And, the honeysuckle is
blooming again.. :-) I LOVE MY YARD :-)
Gotcha! Corn in mouth! :-) cute hey? :-)

Ive put a few of my rings back on.. I don't have any on that
I cant get off..Mainly because they are adjustable ones :-)
I have 2 silver spoon rings that arent easy to open but I can.
So I can wear those and I have another silver ring that is a
wrap around..That works too.. I don't feel so naked now. It
was awful not wearing any rings.. I miss my bracelets tho.
I cant wear them either.. If I got an extension thingie for them
I probly could..

My eyes are still awful and hurt, burn and tear up constantly.
And I wish it would stop..As the day goes on the get progressively
worse. Then I have to get a cold wet cloth and lay it over my
eyes..That seems to help.. It does the help the headache that
comes with this I know..

I have received word my company has made it home safely and
they enjoyed their visit..I did too.. Its always so nice to see dear
friends.. :-)

Penny has gotten us all clean and fed and re supplied the seeds
and corn outside for the critters and birds..The chippie, loves the
carrots I put out there for him.. I'm glad, I hate to throw away food..
If it can feed an animal or bird...Id rather do that than throw it in
the garbage can.. I know its summer and food is plentiful..but I
don't care..I wont waste anything..:-)

I had Penny make some spaghetti sauce for over the week end..
I really don't know what I want today, I'm not really hungry .. I may
make some noodles later and use the sauce , that would be good.


Well this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna post this and go and
watch the finches and the hummers and all my yard critters :-)
.. :-) Until tomorrow, remember.. I Shall Return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Those hummers are just gorgeous - and what very good pictures. I envy you your hummers!
    So glad your friend got home O.K. It's great for you to have friends visit. One of these days, who knows? I might cross the Pond! Though, what with B.P. and all, makes me wonder if I would be altogether welcome!
    Take care, Honey, God bless you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife,
    Good to hear from you,I havent gotten a reply to my email so I was gettin worried :-) You would be most welcome any time.. There is a hummingbird festival going on here..

    Love N'Hugs!
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker