ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~2 Trips~

Penny stopped by the pharmacy to get my prescriptions and
they said open at 9...well they werent...Penny said 3 other
people were waiting too. I called to inquire if they were gonna
be open today at all and they said yes so now Penny has to
make a 2nd trip back there to get them for me.. I honestly don't
know what all the Dr has prescribed to be honest. I know my
thyroid and nitro are there and the water pill.. I think a heart med
is there too that the Dr said I HAVE to take..With this swelling
all over its not good, its not helping the CHF.;or congestive heart
failure.. I had 2 amputee friends at the hellhome..Darryl and BB,
they had CHF, it killed them both...

They were both diabetics and that's why they were amputees..
both were above knee, only in their 40's..both died of CHF.It
was very sad.. Darryl died while I was still in there, BB moved
out to the same apartment complex as me, just down the hall..
He only got to live there for a few months, I found him dead in
his chair one Saturday morning..He didn't come by as he usually
did..I got worried and went to check on him...He had been dead
for a while...

BB had come by that Friday night, we watched tv.he left about
10 and said he would be down as usual in the morning for coffee.
About noon I went looking specially since he didn't answer his
phone.. So young..but he ate anything, he didn't watch what he
ate..too many sweets..and he didn't listen when I told him he
needed to stop the sweets...Something I will never forget is
seeing him slumped over in his chair......awful...hes in a better
place now...but he was a very dear friend, they both were to
me when we were in the hell home..They made it more bearable.

Well Penny is back with my meds, so I need to check them out..
See whats what..I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I Shall
Return!! :-) Have a good day! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    As the Lord said unto Moses "Keep taking the Tablets!!!"
    That ye may live long in the land!! Pretty Please!
    God bless you and keep you, my dear.
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker