ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

~Foot Stompin Meanie~

Today started with a LOUD THUD, up on the roof at 7 am.. The
sound scared me and it sure woke me up... I don't like this pounding
above my head at all.. The boys are scared silly.. I was feeding the
outside cats and they ran all of a sudden and I saw Carls daughter
walking across in front of the garages headed to the side to work
on the roofl.l I SAW her stomp her feet and make a motion like she
was gonna run ...She was scaring Eary and the white faced kittie..
I saw her do this.. I opened my door and yelled at her..I couldn't help
it...I bet she had HER breakfast! Foot stompin ... I wont put here
what I really called her... starts with a B tho... she must not like cats.

I said, ok yelled "WHAT THE HELL are you doing? LEAVE THE
CATS ALONE!!!".. she just laughed and asked if they were MY cats.
Don't matter whos cats they are... She had NO right to scare them..
I WILL turn her in for that..that's animal abuse.. Eary is starving..he
depends on me for food.. She doesn't want cats in her yard, fine..
but she had NO right scaring these...This has ruined my whole day.
Now I worry that Eary is hungry.. GRRRR.. Id like to find out when
SHES eating and go and stomp my feet at her! Well invisible feet..
I bet I could make her think I have feet.. Mess with my cats.,,..I am
SO mad about this... PLUS ...

I bet yesterday, cuz they are plugged into my electric for their
nail gun, they blew the fuse in here at least 3 times...They are
plugged into something else now.. I see Joe is out there now,
hes putting in his 2 cents.. Wait, I will catch him before he leaves.
This cat stuff and all this pounding..making me have a bad day..

I'm posting this early, VERY early as I am NOT in a good mood
at all.. I Did have a nice surprise yesterday.. my sis came by..I
kinda figured she would.... brought me some great tomatoes!
No green ones are to be found..she looked..They were gonna
go for a nice ride, it was a beautiful day for it..Shes a good sis,
and Stanley aint too bad either...He teases me constantly. hes
a good guy and treats my sis like a queen, so that makes him
ok :-)

Its almost 10 and I am totally in a bad mood..I bet my BP is
sky high..With this CONSTANT pounding, and the drama
with my kitties.. I need a break already. I'm gonna post this,
make a cuppa tea and try to unwind., calm down a little at
least IF I can.. I know this pounding will go on for the rest
of the day I'm sure :-( Yippee.. happy Sunday to me..


Nothing this GORGEOUS WEEBLE can do about it so I
just have to pray they hurry up and get it done.. But , noise
or whatever, I will return! :-) Hope YOU have a good day!


Always , Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker