ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

~Roofers here~

They started on my side of the roof today at 7 this morning..They
did pick 2 of the coolest days, its sposta be hotter NExt week..The
other side isnt done yet, they have to put the shingles on over there.
They are taking the old shingles off mine today..I cant see who it is
though, I know its not Carl or Joyce as I see them right out side here.

The boys are going nuts with the noise..They don't like it at all..Dutch
is beside himself hes so scared..They've never heard roof noises like
this..scraping and pounding ..its really loud. I will be glad when theyre
done. gives me a headache :-) Steady noise above my head is NOT
fun..but they gotta fix the roof...

Gail came at 9. right on time..All is ok..same, same..The girl came
yesterday about 2 to do the sonagram or what ever you call it..Wasn't
hard..they do this same test for babies.. My neck sounded clear, I
could hear the blood pumping and it sounded ok to me....The nurse
or the girl running it didn't say one way or the other what she found..I
guess I will have to wait for the dr..

Since Ive not heard anything from the Dr about my blood work I must
be ok on that too..I hope so.. I still see no change in anything, nor do I
feel different.. I was up, well awakened at least 4 times last night but
I always do that when I know I am gonna have company or someone
come by the next day..I didn't have to get up to make a potty call
either, which I thought I might cuz of these water pills..nothings
changed.

So I dunno.. I'm kinda swollen this morning so... I DUNNO.. :-)
Gail willbe back on Monday, then wed then again next Saturday...

Other than this I have no plans for today, I kinda think my sis might
come up later..I'm not sure..Its always good to see her..Shes a good
sister..So anyhoway, its time to post and find some lunch.. Penny
made some killer potato soup yesterday and I just might have that
for lunch..:-) This GORGEOUS WEEBLE needs to get something
done, so I better get started before the get up and go leaves without
me.. :-) Y'all have a great week end..remember I shall return! :-)


Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker