ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, August 27, 2010

~Nuther Busy Day~ :-)

Today is a busy day again..This week has proven to be VERY
busy busy.. Penny is here of course, and they are putting the new
roof, well shingles on the roof, I think that is Carls daughter that
is helping him..I dunno..Ive only seen the 2 of them out there..
THEN.. between 1 and 4 the ultra sound girl will be here..
Tomorrow, Gail, my nurse will be here, busy week....
Three times a week she'll be here but I wont know till tomorrow
what days, maybe Monday, wed, and Saturday...I dunno..I told
Gail to make it easy on herself, since she has her regular job
at the hospital....as for me, I feel ok, I see no difference in any
thing..I'm not going to the potty any more than I did before I got
on these water pills, but I talked to my sis last night and they
may take a few days to really get into action..When she takes
one she goes ALOT...I havent at all..So I dunno..I'm a little
swollen today, but usually as the day wears on and I do more
is when the swelling really starts..But I feel ok..I still am amazed
at how low my BP was when the nurse took it..Lowest its been
in a LONG time, which makes me leary if she heard right..I have
my own BP reader so I may see what it says...

If you read the comments you have heard about my friend Mary,
shes had surgery and a few complications.. Brenda, all of our
thoughts and prayers are with you and Mary..Please tell her
for me.. She is a very special lady and a very special friend..

We are all clean, and Penny has made some potato soup..I
have been so hungry for soup..I would love to have some pasta
fazool..which is a lentil soup...with tiny pasta...My ex mother in
law, could make some of the best soup...but she had that great
Italian store, Lucci's, to get all this Italian stuff..we don't here..
I bet they do in Brooklyn by Momar! :-) I LOVE Italian food, I
have to say its my favorite..But there really arent too many that
don't like it. specially spaghetti..:-)

Well I need to get this posted and make out a grocery list to
stock up for the week end..The prices of food is outrageous,
but we got no choice ..its a MUST HAVE...Specially for this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE :-) remember,,, I will return!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker