ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, August 30, 2010

~I Gotta Be Good~


This is short today as its already a hectic morning plus I
don't feel that great.. Penny is here of course and Gail just
left.. Gail is my nurse in case you forgot..My blood pressure
is high, very high, enough so that Gail is concerned .. She
plans to call the doctor..I explained that its been a very busy
week for me and this week end was awful, what with all the
pounding doing the roof... Gails suggestion was to get some
rest and avoid any more stress today...I'm gonna try, I don't
want to stroke out OR go to hospital..so..I gotta be good..:-)

Penny is making some Calico Beans for lunch today.. My
cousin June's recipe..VERY good.. Smells wonderful in here.
Its sposta be up in the 90's today but we got the oven on any
way and my AC is running, which stresses me out cuz all I see
is my electric bill being sky high and triple...That is enough to
stroke me out :-)

Anyhoway, I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE , just puny..I will
get better :-) Post time and try to unstress... I will be back
tomorrow ..:-)


Always, Lois****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker