ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, September 02, 2010

~1 Appointment Today~

I have only one thing scheduled for today, that's Gail, my
nurse coming about 5.. I really Hate having anything set
for that time of day, but I have no choice, I prefer morning
stuff...I have to wait all day now to get things done..Well I
mean finished...By 1 or 2, I'm ready to close down...

The Drs office called yesterday and have increased 2 of
my pills and have added a new one, b12 or something..
The Dr increased the water pill and my heart pill..She said
that the results of the thyroid were not there I guess they
didn't draw enough blood, so.. you KNOW what that means..
They will be coming for blood next... never ending....

Its pouring down rain today and I can sure tell..I woke up so
achey.. I got my tripled electric bill and even though I NOW
keep my thermostat on 80 my bill has still gone UP....This
stink about electric rates with Consumers Energy seems to
be true.. I raised my thermostat to try to cut down on my bill..
has done no good at all..They have a special rate for summer,
higher than at any other time of year..For someone like me
that HAS to have AC to be able to breath..we get no special
consideration...Penny is scared to see hers..last month hers
was over 300.. Id stroke out if mine was that big, I almost did
anyway and mine is half that...

Stinky the kittie has been outside in this rain..I tried to pet him
a little, I'm scared to let him in, cuz I know he would spray and
plus I don't know how my boys would treat him...They are so
spoiled and may not like an intruder..LB growls at him thru the
door when I have it open a little.. :-) Stinky is all wet and he is
huddled by the door, I feel so bad for this cat..he breaks my
heart.. I covered a box with a plastic bag and put that out there
in hopes he will get in it and out of the rain.. Hes not nosey and
is just looking at it..Dutch would have been in that right away,
in fact he kept trying to get in it while I was fixing it :-)

Its almost post time and I need to find something for lunch,
what I have NO idea..I will find some thing I have NO doubt.
I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and, yup. :-) I Will Return!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. I'm one of your blog visitors. I really enjoy reading about your life. I'm a cat lover too. I hope you have a great day! Best wishes, Clarissa from California

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I'm going to the Battle of Britain air show at Duxford on Saturday, going up to stay with Adam and visit Naomi to-morrow. Of course, there are lots of bits of D.I.Y to do for Naomi! (Adam and Naomi are my "Kids", folks) I'm taking the pedal car up for Alfie - I will be the best Grandin in the entire Universe!!!
    Hope the extra pills get things right at last. There has to be a bit of trial and error in setting these doses - we are all made differently, that's the problem.
    Take care, Honey, God bless you and watch over you.
    Luv Ya,
    Raife.

    XOX

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Clarissa!
    So VERY nice to hear from you! Im so glad you like my blog and kitties LOL... Have a great weekend kiddo!! :-)

    Hiya Raife!!!
    Be nice to spend time with the kids..I KNOW they are gonna LOVE that car..Can I put the photo of it here? You did an awesome job on that peddal car, you are so talenteD...

    it will take time but hopefully they will get me on the right track..lol..

    Happy Weekend! :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker