ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

~Im Late~


Look at the time, I'm late but Its not my fault..Bonnie from
VPA...my doctor.. came to do the echogram of my heart..
Its ticking.. That's all I know, Bonnie didn't say anything one
way or the other... I couldn't stay in my chair for this test tho
as she did a EKG at the same time, so I had to get up on my
bed and lay down so she could do this. It was the same kind
of machine, or looked the same ...Took almost an hour to do
it..and I don't know the results.. I looked at the screen, but I
didn't know what I was looking at. I could see my heart beating
but that's all...I'm sure they will let me know...

Anyhoway, Penny came today and we are all clean and set
for a few more days..Guess what Penny has at her house?
BABY KITTIES!!! One of the females had 2 babies...She
said they are so cute..I cant wait to see them...The mom had
them right outside the back door steps... I'm glad the mom
didn't hide them...Penny is quite pleased..her guys already
have them named..:-) Penny said when they are weaned a
little she will bring one so I can see it.. Baby kitties are so
cute. She will take some pictures.. :-)


I'm hungry and I need to take my meds..So this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE needs to get on with this day..sorry I'm late but..oh
well... No one has left a comment in almost a week.. IS ANYONE
OUT THERE READIN? LET ME KNOW PLEASE.!..Keeps me
encouraged when I read comments.. :-) But I WILL return..
comments or not... :-) Y'all have a good day!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Just back from a great day out with my brother, Martin, at The Great Dorset Steam Fair - the biggest in the world, they tell me. It was a perfect, late summer's day, sun shining but not too hot. Took 110 pictures of traction engines that I had not seen before - there was even a half-sized model of an American "Case" traction engine. Drove there and back - four and a half hour's driving, all told. Spent six hours walking round the show. Not bad for an eighty year old!

    I took some pics of old "Caterpillar" tractors, to send to you know who.

    Do you have "Britta" water filters over there? They get rid of the chlorine and could be an answer to your drinking water problem. I think they would cost less than bottled water. It would help you to feel free to drink as much as you wanted to.

    Take care, Honey. Hope all the tests turn out O.K.
    God bless you and watch over you.
    Luv Ya,

    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife~!~
    So good to hear from you.
    yes, we have those, the inital cost isnt bad, its the replacement filters that cost.. I can get a gallon of water for 48 cents..Penny gets them refilled at the grocery store..I go thru maybe 4 a week if that..mainly just for my drinks and coffee, cooking..

    Yes, I bet 'youknowwho' will like them..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read every day Auntie....And when I can't, I make sure I catch up the next day....Want a good laugh for the day....I have had to do a lot of traveling for work this week....Well needless to say, this driver got lost 3 times in 2 days...So while a friend of mine let me use her GPS, the car was never lost, but guess what...the driver remained lost....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker