ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, September 05, 2010

~Day 9 ?~


They worked on the roof all day yesterday, until after 7 last
night... You have NO idea how tired I am of hearing the pounding
and dragging not counting the horribly LOUD bangs that have
knocked stuff off my shelf in the living room.. :-( I will be so glad
when they are done.. I was hoping yesterday WAS the last of it,
WRONG, they started again about 8 this morning... :-( I am NOT
happy..How many days is this now its taken them to redo this
roof? I think today is day 9...

Poor Carl looks like his knee is out..Hes gimping around and you
can see hes in pain.. Hes walking very stiff legged, not bending
his knee, at first I thought maybe was his hip..but I think its his
knee..Hasnt stopped him from helping the roof guy though..

I spent most of fhe day yesterday in my room which is about as
far away as I can get from this pounding. I watched TV, there wasn't
very much on that was any good..I'm posting this early and gonna
do the same thing today...go to my room ..I feel like I been bad and
sent to my room for punishment ..:-) But its better than being right
under these hammer strikes...This guy from what I hear, I'm wondering
does he know what hes doing..first hes above the livingroom then he
moves down over the kitchen.. today same thing... wish he would do
a whole row at a time..something ...anything! Just to hurry up and get
it done. If I had known this was gonna drive me insane for 2 weekends
I would have made arrangements to go somewhere else..This is
so maddening and I have a HEADACHE !!! ANYHOWAY....

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE but with a headache! I'm gonna post this
and go to my room.. I wont even pass go.! I wish I could collect 200.oo
dollars though .. Monopoly is one of my favorite games..:-) SO..I'm
posting and remember.. I shall return! Hopefully it will be QUIET!!!!!
Shhhhhhhhh.. :-) Happy week end...:-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ain't no hope for the wicked ...... are you a wicked woman? I always wanted to meet a wicked woman. I thought she'd be ... ah ... WICKED!

    d

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya d.. :-)
    You dont know yet ifn I be a wicked woman? Hmmmm,, thought sure you would by now..lol..Is YOU wicked?

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker