ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, September 04, 2010

~Roof Ain't Done~ :-(

I'm posting early... I need to get out of this kitchen and as
far away from it as possible... I had hoped they had finished
the roof..ya, sure, NOT!!!.. I got up early, fed all the kids and
was sitting in my usual spot having my coffee, I recognized
the truck soon as it pulled up in the driveway out there..Was
the roofer guy..By 7:30 the scraping, pounding, dragging
started.. So much for a quiet relaxing week end...:-( The roof
aint done.. RATZZZZ :-(

I saw Joyce come over to help..then I saw Carl..hes not walking
very good..Hes got a pretty bad hitch in his get along...:-) I bet
its from climbing around up on that other roof...Hes staying on
the ground.. I saw it cloud up and I almost wished it would rain
so this would Stop for a while, but I thought again and Id rather
he hurry up and get it done and over with..Maybe it wont take
all week end, this is a holiday week end..Labor Day is Monday.
Kinda the last holiday of summer, before school starts.. Lots
going on everywhere ....

Anyhoway I havta go in my bedroom, its a lot quieter in there..
The boys are already in there..Smarty cats :-) I am sO SICK
of this pounding, but I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and,..
I will return..hopefully it will be quieter! :-)

Always, Lois****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois, this is Mary Crites' daughter in law again:) I've been enjoying reading your blog now that Mary steered me your way.
    Stinky looks awful cute in the box. I have two kitties myself,they are both girls, one is tortoise shell, her name is Cozette, and the other is mostly black with white paws, white whiskers, and two white diamonds on her throat and chest, she's still a kitten, they fight a lot. I also have a fat yellow dog name Sunny, a lizard named Draco, a dwarf hamster I call Nipper, and a guinea pig whose name keeps changing, I think Poopsie would be appropriate because she poops alot. The lizard and guinea pig are my youngest son's pets, but I do most of their clean up and care.

    Mary is recovering from her surgeries very well, and she is hoping to get a computer back in her home soon, her old one died. A friend of hers found a used one that's been sitting around for about 2 years, we're hoping it will work. She's been missing being able to visit your blog and others too. Of course it will still be a while before she can sit comfortably for very long in a regular office chair, she needs armrests to get up and down.

    I hope the roof repair job gets done soon, I know it's noisy, I had mine done a few years ago, what a mess! But it's been nice not having any leaks!

    Peace and love, Brenda

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Brenda!
    So glad you like my 2 cents~ :-) Welcome..Give Mary my best..shes such a sweetie.. Me thinks you like animals too! I wish I could have a dog..Ive always had one, but its just too hard now to let them out..

    This roof didnt leak YET! Looked bad though..Im so sick of it already!!! Has to be done..wish they would have done it before I moved in tho! :-)

    Good to hear from you Brenda.. I love comments ! Thanks... :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker