ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 03, 2010

~Stinky In The Box~ :-)

Stinky in the box.. :-)

Penny made it today, and showed me photos of her babies..
They are just precious..When they are bigger she is gonna
bring one so we can see how my boys react..Id love to have
a baby kittie..What I WOULD like would be to let Stinky in..
Hes such a love.. I put a box covered in a plastic bag to keep
the rain off of him and he ignored it..Till today and he is in the
box.. :-) If I had a deck out there I could keep that cat..Hes so
pretty and I love him..It just drives me crazy seeing him wet and
when it starts getting super cold or snowing I will really go insane.
So maybe it is a good thing if Penny takes him home and gets
him neutered and keeps him inside.. Hes such a lovey boy..he
deserves some lovin.. :-)
Ive been worried the past few days about not seein any birds at
all! No where, even in the other yards, Ive not seen any birds..I
guess since its corn cuttin time they are in the fields...Yesterday,
while I was waitin for Gail I saw the cardinal first, then those little
brown birds showed up...Theyre back! I'm glad...I missed seeing
them...


VPA called and increased the dose of two of my prescriptions.
and added b12 which is just vitamin that I will have to pay for. I'm
not gonna do that..so now, I need to call VPA and inform them of
that..I dunno why they want me to take b12 anyway.. I will find out..
Always somethng it seems..

Anyhoway, once Penny leaves I have no plans till she comes back
on Monday, which is ok by me.. I could use the quiet time.. I dunno
whats for lunch but we will find something..In the meantime I am
still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE ..hope you have a great week end,
and remember,,, I shall return~!~

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There was a bit in the paper a while back about a gal who invested like $500 in a company years ago and today the investment is worth millions! The company? A pill maker.
    So there. We are on the wrong end of the pill business.

    d

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya d...
    Ya, I guess so... :-)
    nice to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker