ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~Dr.Is Comin~

The Drs office phoned and the Dr will be here between 11 and 1.
I dread it but oh well.. To see a Dr once a month makes me think I'm
sick or something..seems like a lot..where every 2 months or so, I
would think would be enough..But then I don't get paid for thinking..
But I have lots to do before she gets here so this will be a short
post... I didn't know until they phoned this morning what time they
would be here...

Anyhoway, I need to go and take a bath and get the living room
in order..its not out of order, but I need to pull up the shades etc
so there is enough light.. I better get busy cuz it takes me forever
to do stuff..

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I'll be back tomorrow to
fill you in on this Dr visit..hopefully I will have nothing new or
major crap to tell ya.. I shall return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the web page is causing a lot of problem tonight...does not want to post anything for me...last try tonight...Mary

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois...
    I see the web page posted..
    I hope the doc fine out how come you are having so much pain.

    I,m doing ok here, but need lots of rest.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Well, at least they are looking after you properly, now! Saves me worrying about you!!!
    I'm SO glad to see dear Mary is posting again. Hope she is on the mend!
    God bless you, Honey, and God bless Mary, too.
    Luv Ya, Honey,
    Take care,
    Raife

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    Ya, Google and blogspot are givin everybody fits, me included..patience and dont give up tryin!

    Hiya Raife!
    Good to hear from you as always, :-)
    Thanks...all prayers are gratefully recieved :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker