ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 10, 2010

~Im Late Again~


I just now noticed the time, and I'm late...No excuse either..I'm
just tired and lazy and in one of those funky mood where I just
feel crappy. I'm in a bad mood...Maybe cuz I had to mail out
all my bills today, I'm late on those too..I just get discouraged
and wonder "what is all this for"... I bet every person on this
planet feels that way at some time or other...Today is my day,
ive had them before and they go away whether I figure out my
purpose or not :-)

Its a nice day today, and the temps are gradually dropping..
Penny came today and of course the first thing I asked her
was if Stinky came back..She said he had but was gone
again, one of her guys lets him out..which if he came back
from before it should be ok to let him wander..she needs
to get him neutered though..Penny moved the babies into
the house and said they are doing just great..We don't
remember what day they were born! She forgot to write
it down..I think they were a week old Tuesday... She said
they are just precious and the mom is a very good one..

Not a lot of news, specially when I'm in a bad mood..But,.
I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE, moody or not..:-) Time
to post and try to feel useful :-) I shall return! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    we have 2 cats that hang around. one of the tenants feeds them and they keep the mice away.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    We all get tired and lazy at times... today was one of those days for me...over did it yesterday I think...needed a lot of sleep today.
    My daughter Beth came over tonight, got to see some of her pictures she took...very nice to visit with her...since surgery I miss all my children so much...don't like not beening able to drive yet, and taking care of myself is getting old...so much I want to get done...going to get my pictures all up todated, only 3 years behind this time.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Momar,
    I thought you had a cat ...I would rather have cats than mice!! :-)

    Hi Mary,
    Dont over do or push yourself before youre ready...Sleep is good for you..

    so nice to hear from you!! :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker