ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 06, 2010

~Tired Day~


I am so tired today and have a headache that is almost
driving me insane.. I got up just before Penny came and
when I got out here to the kitchen the first thing I said to
her was, "I'm still tired".. and its 11:15 right now and I'm
even more tireder.. As soon as I post this I'm going back
to take a nap.. Hopefully it will get rid of this headache
and I will get rid of this tiredness.. I dunno whats causing
it..By now the thyroid should have kicked in and given me
some energy, its worked just the opposite, unless its my
heart that's doing me in like this and making me tired..I
dunno.. I know I had to get up 3 times last nite..:-( that may
be contributing to my tired!

I do know that every little thing tires my arms out just awful.
I didn't cook anything all week end for just that reason.. I
was glad I had those beans already made.. Today Penny
is making a couple brats with fried potatoes for me before
she leaves.. and she leaves at 12:30 so I'm hoping she has
time when she gets back from the store..The boys, inside
and out need dry food.. Stinky has been here all week end,
he loves his box.. Its threatening rain, but I hope it doesn't
until I can get him a better box..

I'm tired and I gotta go lay it down..I'm stll a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE, just headachy and tired..But !!! I shall Return!
headache free I hope. I'm just so glad they arent working
on the roof or I really would go insane! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

5 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I'm back! Had a super weekend. Apart from dreadfully bad traffic planing and not enough loos, Duxford was great. Had a great weekend, lots of D.I.Y. for the daughter and "Dad, you're B----y marvelous".

    Hope they have finished the roof by the time you get this and that you are not feeling quite so tired.

    Guess you may need further adjustment to your thyroid medication. It may well take some time to settle down.
    Take care, Honey,
    God bless you and watch over you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think sugar is the energy food ... look how it revs up the humming birds. Maybe a jelly breat is in order when you are feeling pooped ... or a double shot and a beer. :-)

    d

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous momar said…

    When i get tired i take a nap. east well ans sleep well and eat your spinach.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The B12 would help the energy... take it....
    Will

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife,
    I went and saw the You Tube of Alfie..good job... I think and hope they are done with this roof! :-) Quiet today so far..

    Hiya d..
    I might try that!

    hiya Momar..
    I dont like spinach! But naps are a good thing! :-)

    Hiya Will..
    Ya, Medicaid wont pay for over the counter stuff..and I aint buyin it! I usta get b12 shots..years ago..

    So nice to hear from you!~ THANKS!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker