ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, September 12, 2010

~Jays Are Back~ :-)

I was and have been worried about the no birds...I think its
because of harvest time and their is so much food for
them..I was surprised to see 2 blue jays though..and a
cardinal this morning..I havent seen a jay in a long time..
I tried to get a photo of the 2 but of course they are just
too fast for me..I had worried for a while that the cats
might be scaring them off, but they arent afraid of them,
Ive seen some of the birds come right up by them to
steal a piece of cat food! I didn't know birds liked it,
but they do! Ive watched them many times...
My butt hurts.. :-) I keep sayin its my hip but its really
not... cuz its my butt really..deep inside, which makes
me think its more pelvis than hip..I can just imagine
how hard it is for a HD to be comfortable all the time.
It has to be really hard and take special cushions
and stuff to be able to sit for any length of time..I know
for me, the more time goes on..its 9 years for me,
and its getting harder and harder for me even...my
butt, hip, pelvis or what ever HURTS!
I have to say these water pills work..my eyes look
and feel a lot better..I can tell in my hands too. I
really don't see any change in my stumps though,
which Gail says she can..She checks them every
time she comes..she thinks they are softer...I see
no change in them...

Nice day today and I'm not got anything planned,
I might watch a movie, or watch my yard..with TV
the way it is my yard is a lot nicer to see..:-)


ANYHOWAY, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna
post this, then have some lunch..Remember tho, I
shall return! :-)


Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Birds love cat and dog food, in the winter the birds know when you put the food out and are waiting for it...I don't mind sharing the food in the winter but not the rest of the year.
    My butt hurt if I set to long.
    I was able to go to church this morning, but tonight I had to stay home...it won't be long till I will be able to do both again.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous momar said…

    Sunday was rainy, but I got to the museum of modern art, a nearby park and the Ausrian Cultural Center for a concert. Every time I go to a place like a museum I always check to see how the elevator access is, and if the restr4ooms are accessible. They were.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    It will take time but you will get better :-)

    Hiya Momar,
    You are always goin to something..Its good that you can..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker