ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, September 09, 2010

~Rebecca Visit~

Rebecca phoned a bit ago and asked if she could stop
by this morning..Of course I said yes.. Ive been kinda worried
cuz I havent heard from her for a while.. I asked if everything
was ok and she assured me all is well...I hope that's true...I'm
gonna post this early and wait for her..
I have been telling you that Ive seen more than one hummer...
but ive never gotten a photo! well I finally did of two of them..
They deliberately posed for me..I keep looking for babys but
ive not seen any...

I feel ok today, not the greatest..in fact to be honest, I'm tired.
I know I fell asleep with the TV on...which I havent done a lot
lately..but I musta fell asleep instantly when I laid back..:-) The
next I knew it was 2:20...I at least remembered to turn the
ceiling fan on before I got up on the bed.. I forgot it the other
night and I slept miserable but it was too big of a job to get
back IN and OUT of my chair..so I slept without it on..I cannot
do that if I want to sleep and breathe ! :-)

Anyhoway, I'm gonna wait for Rebecca and I'm a tad hungry
I may make some toast...I have left over meatloaf for lunch
so you KNOW how good that's gonna be! Always better the
next day. :-)


Post time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE..remember tho..
I shall return!!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    We are still using the air at night ourself so we will sleep good...
    Still have to do more lab in 2 or 3 weeks, my blood still not up to par.
    Very nice morning here, did get a little bit warm in the afternoon...
    I walk 1/4 of a mile today,also did some shopping at second hand places this morning...Bob wanted some more blue jean to work in...his other got to many big holes in them.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I have my thermostat set on 80..doesnt come on very much lately, I use my ceiling fan every night, summer or winter to keep the air moving.. GoodWill is my favorite store to shop :-)
    Keep well..
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker