ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

~Penny Took Stinky Home~

Stinky is gone. Penny took him home with her yesterday.. I
cried..I really wanted to keep that cat..He was so lovey and
just a sweet kittie..I'm glad Penny took him.she will take good
care of him..I know her guys will like him.. I just am glad to know
he wont get wet anymore and hopefully he will be warm this
winter..I know they will love him...


If felt odd to look out side this morning and not see Stinky
waiting for me and jumping up on the door meowing..The
white faced kittie was out there and off over by the garage
I saw Eary... he was waiting ..he worries me hes so skinny..
so abused looking. I wish I could get my hands on him ..Hes
so skittish and will run off when ever he sees even me too
close to him...I feel so bad for these cats...

I had an awful afternoon and was up most of the night..I
dunno what upset my stomach but I was in the bathroom
at least every 2 hours..It was awful...About 6:30 I finally
dozed off but I had to be up cuz Travis was due at 9:30,
so I didn't sleep long..Plus Gail is due at noon.. I never
sleep good when I know I havto get up early.. If its a day
when Penny is due I stay In bed till I hear her out here..
Plus she makes coffee :-)

Gail is due about noon..just a check.. I will tell her about
last nite as I still feel crappy and this HEADACHE is making
me crazy.. I NEVER usta get headaches..So I don't know
what is causing this..maybe cuz of being back on pills..I
have no idea...I havent taken my BP which I usually do
before she gets here just to compare her readings and mine.
But I just feel pure D crappy today..Was a horrible night and
I need a nap I think.. I bet I transferred a zillion times last
night..TOO many :-)

BUTTT.. I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE just having a
puny day..a puny day is better than NO days so I am NOT
complaining... Hope your're having a good day! Remember
I WILL return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Lois,
    Now hope this isnt too much of a shock for you seeing ME on here LOL.
    You know we never forget our Lois don,t you Hun Bun ?
    I hope & pary you are feeling a little better this moning. Nothing worse than losing sleep, or worse still not able to get to sleep.

    I think you need some of that there GING SENG that they tell us gives us energy ? Think it is some sort of Herbel medicine.

    I had a freind who took it for a while & they said they felt better & more energy.

    Oh it is ok for us all to try & tell folks how to cope I know, but things dont always help everyone the same do they?

    So all I can say is take care & we hope you soon feel a little better honey.
    You are always in our thoughts, even though I don,t always get to chat with you on her sweetie.

    You are some kind of sweetheart to everyone, bless you Lois.

    HUgs N Love
    Audrey (Better add Don too lol)

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Aud, and Don too..:-)
    So nice to hear from you! I hope all is well by you..Yes Ive heard that about ging seng or what ever..They grow it in Wisconsin.. :-)

    I hope you and Don are well..good to hear from you..Keep in touch!

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker