ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 13, 2010

~Gail Visit~


Gail, my nurse just left..I'm doing ok..my BP was 128 over 88,
which is good.. She checked me all over and I told her about
the lower back pain or hip or what ever that is that's hurting..
Shes gonna pass it along to the doctor..She predicts the Dr
should be coming this week or next...

I slept awful last night..the worst night Ive had in awhile...This
pain is so bad and its really hard to say exactly where it is.. I
feel it in my hip, but I also feel it in I guess my pelvis. I dunno...
But it makes it extremely hard to sit with any kind of comfort..
which gets old very fast..


Penny came today and is making some spaghetti sauce. My
sis brought some great different kind of pasta that Penny has
not been able to find..what kind we will use today I'm not sure.
I know as soon as I eat I am taking a nap..I sure need one :-)

This is a short post but its not my fault..busy day..I'm still a
GORGEOUS WEEBLE and guess what? I shall return!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker