ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

~Gail Was Here~


Gail, my nurse just left..All my vital isgns are good..In fact
my blood pressure is kinda low, 110/70...its low for me...
I don't feel better today, but better a little than yesterday..
Gail seems to think this is the flu... I got the flu shot when
the Dr was here and she thinks, and so do I, that this is
the flu...I have lost weight, she noticed that too..But not
eating for 3, 4 days, and throwing up..the weight would
come off... I cant weigh myself so I have NO idea what
I weigh...I have to guess. Right now I would say I weigh
about 150 pounds....more or less...

Gail checked everything and did think I am dehydrated
and need fluids..She could tell I don't feel well and before
she left she said if I was not feeling better by Thursday
to call her and she will come on Friday, other wise she
will be here next Tuesday... I HOPE I'm feeling better
by then;....

So, as of right now, I am still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE
and I'm going to try to eat some toast and have a cup
of tea..sounds good...I hope it stays down..My throat
is so sore already from this...I'm so ready to feel
better and I can quit whining... :-) Bet you will be glad
to not read my whineyness too!...I shall return!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Sure hope I don't get a little bit of the flu when I get the shot...I have not had a flu shot in years, I think I was in my twenty's when I got my last one then I took the flu after that...So I never wanted another flu shot again.
    Being old now, it time to start taking them and praying I don't take the flu...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    So glad all the vital signs are O.K.
    Just see if you can keep the fluid intake up. I know it will mean more trips to potty, but it is worth it!
    Hope you soon feel 100% and we see our well known feisty Weeble again soon!
    God bless you and watch over you, my Dear,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Hey Gorgeous,
    I think the flu is good news - you get over that - lol.... Glad Gail came, and that your signs are good - that's important.
    Do hope you are feeling better soon!
    Bare Hugs as always,
    Butty

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Ive not had a flu shot either, and I even mentioned it about getting the shot, then getting the flu..I think thats what this is..I still dont feel the greatest...

    Hiya Raife,
    I had special visitor that made me feel lots better, :-)Im getting there, I hope Ines is doing ok...and feeling better...

    Hiya Butty,
    Thanks...Im getting better, slow but sure, so good to hear from you..

    Love N'Hugs.,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker