ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

~Poor Trina~


All you hear about lately is this horrible drug Meth.. I had
hoped I would never know anyone on it..Sadly that's no
longer true..While I was staying at Donnie and his then
wife Shirley, there were 2 young women I met, they were
horse people, like Shirley...Nice, pretty young women. One
of them was Trina... I liked her. She was very pretty and
had a nice family....and loved horses...

Apparently, a few days ago..Trina and the other young woman
I met, I cant remember her name, were making METH...it blew
up and Trina and the other young woman got burnt..By the time
they got Trina to the hospital she was dead...The burns were so
deep by the time they got her there all was lost...And to make
matters worse, Trina's granddaughter was a witness to all this,
thank God she wasn't burnt..The other young woman is in very
serious condition and not expected to live...Is this sad or what...

This has upset me as to how these people KNOW what can
happen, how dangerous AND addictive, just one try and you
are hooked.,.,.,yet they do it anyway...Ive seen familys go to
jail because of this..daughter, son, and dad..that's so sad..
I just don't understand how anyone can hate themselves so
much to deliberately use this stuff knowing the outcome..Now
that poor grand daughter has to live the rest of her life with
the image of her grandmother dying so horribly...The law
and government worry so much about pot, which something
like this never happens to pot smokers..They need to do
something about this horrible drug..


I watch that COPS show, no, I used to watch it..I don't any
more...I get upset when I see how brutally they treat every
one and assume every person uses pot..These police
forces spend more money on arresting prostitutes or
pot users when there are more serious drugs..meth being
one....Its so sad....Ask Penny about what Meth can do to
a family..she has stories of her own...

Well I just went on and on didn't I..but this is a major thing
nowdays and me, I wish there was something I could do
to help stop this outbreak..I guess this is one place to start.
In case you don't know ..now you do..Meth is very very bad.
Poor Trina, not even 50 yet, she will never see her grand
grow up..or enjoy her horses again.. sad sad..

What I am happy to say though is I saw some birds! Cardinals
and jays..and the doves! I was so glad to see them..Well-- its
early, I know, and I have no plans for today, I do need to catch
up on some email..Ive been a bad friend, not staying in touch
like I should..I'm gonna try to make up for it.. Other than it being
a rainy day and I have a pain patch on , I still ache..SO this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE is signing off for today..BUT.. I will
return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker