ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 27, 2010

~Still Feelin Bad~


Penny came today and I got up still not feeling better..I
tried to drink a cuppa coffee, but it didn't stay...My right
side, in my back rib cage feels like someone punched
me and I have a horrible sore throat...I havent been
drinking a lot but I don't think I have a fever.. Anyhow
way, I still feel bad...


I took my pills and stayed up for a while, but had no
choice but to go back to bed...The cable and net and
phone went out for quite awhile and only just came
back on...I left my computer on since I didn't post before
I lost power and now that its back I had to post to let
you know I'm still hangin in here...

I do feel a tad better, not great but not as bad as I
did on Saturday and Sunday...those 2 days were
really rough....

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE though, no matter
how bad I feel...I had hoped with all these new pills
I would be feeling a lot better..maybe just not enough
time yet..:-)

Time to post and tell ya, I will be back! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

5 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois do you have the flu???
    I felt real good today, got a lot of cleaning done...
    Went out with Patsy for a ice cream,so nice to visit with her.
    Bob has to put a new roof on his small shead, too many tree limb fell on it now it got a hole, plus it's time for another roof anyhow.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger momar said…

    It could be the flu or staph. If it persists your dr should pay you a visit.

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Get well soon! I'm thinking of you and praying for you - hang in there, Honey,
    Love You,God bless you and watch over you,
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Gorgeous One,

    Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as always.

    Hope you get over whatever is ailin' ya!

    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,Momar, Raife, Butty,
    Gail my nurse seems to think this is the flu.. I got the shot, but sometimes that gives it to you. If this is just a small version of this, I am so glad its not the full version..this is awful..
    Thanks for all the good wishes :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker