ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

~I Cant Win~

I got up at 7 hoping I would be feeling better and sadly it
was not to be... I feel awful..nauseated and cold one
minute and burning up the next..I have a horrible headache
as well.. I didn't eat yesterday because of the nausea..Its
always something..I was hoping being on all these new
pills I would feel better..WRONG...I feel worse..I cant win.

Ive fed my boys and the outside kids, Dinky, Fuzz and
Eary were waiting for me and their breakfast. I finished
that and made my self a cuppa tea..coffee didn't sound
good..and I like tea...

As soon as I post this I am headed back to my room;
Hopefully as the day wears on I will feel better..I hate
when I don't feel up to par.

Even though I feel crappy I am still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and Ill be back tomorrow...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    I could say eat your spinach, but rest and chicken soup are the answers.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sorry to hear you are still not feeling well...
    I was a little under the weather this morning but went to church...Bob was under the weather tonight so he stay home from church...
    Wishing I was able to help clean the church, but I need to wait a bit longer before I start that again...don't want to left heavy for a long time yet...
    Pam has a big big boil again on her stomach, she will go to the doc in the morning I hope...
    She get them all the time and it can be anywhere on her...
    God bless you Lois and make you well again.
    Mary

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar..
    chicken soup is good for you..:-)


    Hi Mary,
    take it easy and dont do too much too soon!
    I still feel bad, Im sure tired of it..

    Take care,
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker