ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~No Gail~


Gail was sposta be here yesterday and Ive not heard from
her at all, I don't know what to think....She should have at
least let me know...She said she was involved in the fair,
but still she should have called me...I called the office and
they are going to call her...This kind of stuff makes me a
tad upset.If you say you are gonna do something...do it..
and on time..you can ask Penny one thing that makes me
mad, she will tell you, being late and not calling...specially
now since everyone has a cell phone, Well not everyone,
I dont..and I don't miss having one..We got along just fine
with out them years ago, now its like a part of some peoples
body., they cant function with out their cell phones..

I can remember when you picked up the phone and gave
the phone number to the operator..I remember one of our
phone numbers was 438J.. I can remember when we had
a party line..THAT was fun, listening to what the neighbors
were saying...:-) Amazing what the telephone has advanced
to, cameras and computers in them now...Kinda scarey, I
can only imagine what they will think of next..all this stuff we
have now was all fantasy years ago..but its REAL now...

I talked to my Dolly yesterday, we have baby girl due in Nov.
I have been trying to find someone that knits to make some
booties..I may dig out my baby flannel and make some
receiving blankets for her...I'm sure she has most everything
she needs that she got from Alex..but still a new baby and
a girl..well she needs pink stuff..:-) Alex is doing fine.getting
big..he was 2 in april...he can talk now, and- in English and
spanish.. I think that's good..Kelli is very fluent In Spanish
herself..but then she HAD to learn it ..her hubby speaks it..
and all.of his family..

Rainy, hot, muggy day. Ive been using my oxgen at night
and it keeps me awake alot. The nose thing makes my
nose dry and itchy, plus its uncomfortable, I guess its
cuz I'm just not used to it..I havent felt better these past
2 days, so I dunno.. The nurse called from my doctor
and they said some vitamin is VERRRRRRY low, bad
bad..So..now I have another pill to take...My count she
said was 3 and normal is 30..I'm a tad off ..:-)
I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE even though I'm off..
I'm off now to find some lunch..what I have no idea..I will
find something..and I WILL return! :-)

Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois.
    Yes it's upsetting wehn you don't know why they didn't show up...I wonder is they alright that something might have happen to them...Yes a phone call is always nice.
    With my brother all I want to do is cry, Leonard is the only one having his surgery in town...he said he might cancel it because he doing better...James I wonder if he going to come through it...I wish I could be with him but there no way for that...
    I'm going to straight talk cell from wal mart next month to save money...and I can keep my old cell phone mumber.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Mary,
    I have reached a point that I will NOT accept poor job performance..Common courtesy to call if you cant keep an appointment..wont happen again..

    I hope your brothers do ok..did you know you can phone a land phone from your computer? with Google they have free calls to the usa and canada..something like skype..which isnt free anymore..if you have a microphne and speakers, would be free phone! I have my phone, cable tv and internet on one bill with the cable company, I get free long distance...

    Keep well my friend, good to hear from you :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker