ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

~Was True~

Its 11am, and I am only just now booting up this computer.
I can remember when I first got online how I stayed online
for hours and hours, hating to log off for fear of missing
something...My first chat place was MIRC, I liked it there,
lots of nice people...I found out about yahoo chat, checked
it out and never went back to MIRC..I guess its still there...
Yahoo is where I got my first introduction to this "other"
world..The disabled world- and where this friend from India
told me about devotees...I remember I called him a fibber.
I found out all he told me was true...

Ive changed a lot since then, I was steady online, nowdays
I bet I don't have this computer on but for a few hours..I get
everything done that I need to, well sometimes, I don't always
reply to email like I should....For me , now, I enjoy looking out
my door, more than this computer screen...There is life out
there, I do appreciate the power a computer can give a
person, anytime day or night I can click on Google and go
and visit any country, or city in the world and go on my own
private tour..Computers are a good thing..I'm just saying,
take a look out the window too...Don't let all that pass you
by....

Gail is due to come today, I'm waiting for a phone call telling
me she is on the way. This is fair week, the kids were even
out of school Monday because of the fair..Gail is in it too,
chickens I think she said..When she can find someone to
take over for her she will be here....I hope she calls from
the fairgrounds, I will have her get me some cotton candy.
I LOVE that stuff..That's the best part of the fair, all the good
food..I know some that only go to it because of the food..
Ive not been to the fair in I bet 15 years, I honestly don't
remember the last time I went..I wonder if they are wheel
chair accessible? Probly parts are, the rides I bet they
wouldn't let someone like me on it, just for insurance
reasons, I'm guessing...

I still have a few things to do before Gail gets here as I
want Gails visit be the last thing for today..Then I can
eat and shut down.. Its a busy week again..Oh- I did
get my Oxygen, I used it last night..It says I can use
at night or as needed, I'm on 2 liters...Its a nice compact
machine..I will take a photo of it..In the meantime I am
still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE..and I will be back!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are a wonderful, sweet, loverly lady and I personally am wild for your pretty smile and bubbly laugh.

    a friend
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I'm not on the computer like I was when I first got it...a few hour a day is all I need now...and that can be to much at times...
    But my computer is old and that not as much fun to play with...
    I've got incredmail back, I do love that program...because it will let music play and that I like.
    I've got all three of my brother having surgery this week, all in diffrent states.no James and Harry is in diffrent towns...wow wonder how that happen...James is a heart problem,Leonard is a waist and Harry is a knee problem...
    And over load for sure for me and my two sister...hope that never happen again to anyone.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya A...
    thanks :-)

    Hiya Mary,
    Just dont over do..

    Love n'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker