ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

~i Forgot~ :-(


I forgot my boys birthday, can you believe that? Ive been so
involved with my own crap that I totally spaced out it being
Donnies birthday...How I found out was, he phoned last night
and while we were talking he said something about eating
some chocolate cake..I asked where he got the cake, he
says "Kelli made it for me, for my birthday"...I felt really bad.
She usually reminds me...I'm lucky I can remember what
day it is or even year for that matter...I did tell him happy
Birthday though...Hes 45.. I think..:-)

I have been worried about not seeing Carl outside since
he worked on the roof..I saw Joyce out side, she was
trimming some low tree branches. I saw Carl out there
after a while and he sure is not walking good..His left
leg looks pretty stiff and limpy..I hope he gets better..
He was always doing something, and its hard ofr some
one like that to not be able to do things..

When Stanley is down and not allowed to do things he
about drives my sister nuts..Shirley and I laugh about
it cuz we know how active a man he is..Hes constantly
doing something or on the go...My dad was the same
way, he worked up to the day he died..Donnie is like
that..when hes confined he turns into someone other
than himself..I believe Donnies statement was, "Now
I know why the dog is so happy to see me when I
come home"..this was when he wasn't allowed to do
anything and had to wait for his wife to come home
from, work so she could take HIM out... :-)

Its a rainy satday and I have no plans and no idea of
what I want to eat...Soup sounds good, and being a
ickky day and kinda cool..Its a good soup day..So
Anyhoway, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna
post this and just relax..Happy Weekend! I will be
back! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois

    WOW forgetting your boys birthday, wow you have been to involved for sure Lois...
    A warm day here for us, Michael took me out to eat today...Bob stayed home and work in the yard all day...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Hey Gorgeous,
    Soup is always good on a icky day. And it's easy to fix (well, the canned kind). Hope you got my emails.

    Bare Hugs!
    Butty

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    Yes I forgot it, Im awful ..Im hoping now I havent forgotten my sisters~ I think its in Oct... :-)Keep well my friend...

    Hiya Butty,
    Any of my gmail addys work..Yes, I got your mail! So good to hear from you..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker