ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 24, 2010

~Im Late, and OK~ :-)


I'm late, I'm late, but I had an important date.. :-)
Gail was here this morning, I checked out ok..She
apologized for forgetting me on monday..She has
been camping out all week right at the fair grounds.
She and her family have been there all week. I told
her I wish I had known that, she could have brought
me some cotton candy...I love that stuff...But I am ok.

It is so hot and sticky and muggy these past few days,
its awful..My air conditioner came on..Which as iccky
as it was I sure needed it..I was actually sweating it
was so hot in here...probably another reason I didn't
sleep...

Ive been using my oxygen, but I sure have NOT slept
better, truth be known, Ive slept worse...I wake up all
the Time because its moved or my nose itches, I hope
all it is, is that its new, maybe once I get used to it, it
will be better, I hope so..I'm so tired today, that as soon
as I post this I'm gonna go lay down..I know part of my
problem is my pillows and in time I will get new ones,
I hope..,

So anyhoway, I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE, and
its post time and..I Shall Return!~ :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker