ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

~Not Better~


As you see I am a bit early today, but I woke up feeling bad.
I cant put my finger on exactly what it is..I just feel really
crappy..Its so hot that I cant stand it..My air is on even, but
it doesn't help cool me down....I have NO idea what this is,
I don't like it I know..I got up fed all the kids and as soon as
I post this I am headed back to my room.. I'm so tired of
this crap feeling, I had hoped the pills would help, yet I feel
not one bit better...

This is short and I apologize, although not much went on
yesterday so there really isnt too much to write about I
did watch Joe and Carl put the pontoon in the garage,
I guess summer is over... Even some of the leaves have
started to change..

I do hope you have a good week end..I'm still a
GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I will return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois

    I think something is going around, I've been under the weather...My daughter Beth is not feeling well now...
    Hope you are feeling better soon my friend...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hi Mary,
    I dont know what this is but It sure is putting me down.. I hope you feel better..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker