ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

~Vitamin D~


Yesterday was the first day to take a vitamin D pill..
They are a green gel pill...I take 1 a week for the
next 6 weeks..My count was extremely bad. Mine
was 3 when 30 is normal... I didn't know a lot about
vitamin D so I looked on wikipedia...Did you know
that sunshine is a source for vitamin D? By my not
going out, which I havent been outside now for
months, I don't even remember the last time. But
the sun is the best source for vitamin D...It was a
most interesting read...so..sunshine IS good for
you :-)

Gail finally called and her excuse was "oops, I
forgot"...That sure doesn't give me a lot of confidence
in her...I guess the fair took up all of her time and
thoughts if she could forget she had a patient to see.
She rescheduled for friday..This sort of stuff sure
doesn't impress me, and it better not happen again.
I had to call her office TWICE before she called me..
What is wrong with this picture? I don't like it I know.
Not that I am desperately ill but what if I was, would
she have the same attitude? Poor job performance
in my book..wont happen again..I can guarantee that!

I have NO plans for today and I'm glad, I didn't sleep
very well last night..I need new pillows so bad..Mine
are at least 10 years old..and the fluff has gone from
them...I need new ones...After I get my side rail, the
pillows are next on my list....

I'm posting a tad early and only because I'm tired
and I think I'm gonna take a 5..Its VERY hot and
muggy, my air conditioner even came on. but,,.I'm
still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and.. I will return!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes Vit D is so inportant to our health...I take it too.

    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Mary,
    I never really thought about it till now..Was an interesting read about it.. I dont and havent taken vitamins in years.. I should have.. Good to hear from you Mary..Keep well..
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker