ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 17, 2010

~Hectic Day~


I'm late today...its been very hectic , bad thing is Ive not
gotten one thing done..Penny came and we are all clean
and she even worked on that cement slab that's out by
the birdbath..Shes very good at doing things that are
not on her job description..but I sure appreciate that she
is working on that...The birds havent been around in a
long time, but I think its because its harvest time...

She went to the drug store to fill my prescription..well no.
just to pick it up..Its a patch that I wear for 72 hours..its
for cronic pain..Ive not heard anything from the Dr as far
as that breathing test which tells me perhaps that guy
read it wrong..He said I should have oxygen, and that he
was sending the results to my dr..and she would take it
from there, well no word I guess he miss read..I hope so
anyway...

So other than that my day is finished..My inside boys are
fighing just awful today, and why I have NO idea..Ive had
to break them up at least 3 times already..LB is roaming
around whining...and as sweet as that cat usually is, hes
being just the opposite today..Hes being a tyrant and Dutch,
hes just staying away from him.. I don't blame him at all..I'm
staying away from LB too! :-)

I have no idea what is for lunch, I really have no appetite
at all..nothing sounds good... but....I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE though..and I shall return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    We need a hectic day now and then, it keep us on our toes...And then we know what good days look like...
    My stomach is sore tonight, must have done something wrong.
    I hope Saturday will be a awesome day for you my friend and me too.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    I have no plans for the week end, next week is gonna be a busy one again for me I think..They will be bringing the oxygen and showing me how to use it..big fun..
    Take it easy and dont over do..too much bending isnt good for awhile..you need a grabber..:-)
    Keep well..good to hear from you..
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker