ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

~Not Calling~

Alex...

I'm awake, fed the kids and I have to say that I do feel a
tad better. I have a little energy and even though I have
been sneezing and have a dribbly nose, I do feel better.
I am MOST grateful too.. Ive not felt this bad in awhile
and I have to admit I am not the nicest when I feel bad.
I don't do good in hospitals either...Gail, my nurse said
to call if I wasn't better and I'm glad I don't have to call
her. I don't feel as bad as when she was here....so I'm
not calling...
Kelli and Alex....

I sure enjoyed that baby kittie yesterday, I thought about
that the whole rest of the day...such a tiny little precious
thing can make someone feel better..Either its gonna be
a very loving cat or she just liked me, cuz she never tried
to go away from me, only once and I put her on the table
to see if she would eat, she ate when I held the plate up
to her and scooped some on my finger, but she ate like
a big girl...Once they start to eat on their own they grow
so fast.
Jorge, Alex, Kelli...

The picture up top is of my honeyboy, Alex, my great
grandson, by adoption..Kelli's boy, Donnies grandson.
He was 2 in April...day before Marks birthday, April 16.
Kelli is having a baby girl in November..I am so anxious
to feel better so I could do some sewing for her..Little
girls dresses are so special to make.. I made many for
Kelli when she was little, that she loved to wear, they
all had matching panties, that she was most proud of.
On a trip to the grocery store she showed everyone
she saw her matching panties, I really did some fast
shopping that day. It was cute though :-) Her Papa
didn't think so when she lifted her skirt to show him
her matching panties :-) He didn't expect that :-)

I'm going to fix some soup for lunch..and I do believe
I have lost some weight..I can tell when I lean over to
pick up the cat dish, its easier to reach!!! :-) Losing
a few pounds is not a bad thing..I hated the way I
lost it, but I'm glad for the weight loss! I'm still a
GORGEOUS WEEBLE though and I will be back!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Young Alex is an absolute Poppet, isn't he? Thanks for that lovely pic!
    That little tiger, yesterday was pretty sweet, too. Ines thought so, as well!
    I bet the Boys would come round after a while. Perhaps you should adopt her?
    I'm SO glad that you are on the mend. Keep it up!!
    Take care, Honey,
    God bless you and watch over you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Young Alex is growing up so fast.
    Very good pictures of them.
    Sure glad your getting better.
    One of the girl where Becky and Pam lives has the flu, Messy is going from both end and real sick...sure hope my two girls don't take that flu...
    God bless you Lois.
    MAry

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife,
    Alex is so smart, he speaks spanish and english already~! I loved that kittie, such a lovey. I dont think the boys will allow it... Im getting better, slow but sure! :-)I hope Ines is better, give her my regards :-)

    Hiya Mary,
    I hope they dont get it too...Both ends and a headache on top of it..was awful and the word is recovery takes awhile... I will be glad when Im over it...

    Good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker