ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

~Special Visitor~


I look awful but I do feel a tad better, weak,,but that's from not
eating.. I still have no appetite at all..and so far today I have
not thrown up..That- I am most grateful for and trust me I have
said "thank you Lord" just for taking this nausea away.... There
is not too much worse than throwing up,, well it could be the
other end and THAT is REALLY not good..specially for me.
To steady have to hurry to the bathroom and do all that
transferring, trust me, when you are sick..its Very hard, on
me anyway, maybe not someone thinner and younger...I
wish I was both, but for me anyway, every trip back and
forth is a lot of work..But I am glad I feel a little better...
Penny came today and made it a good one for me..My
boys are both royally pissed to put it bluntly..Penny
brought the biggest of her baby kitties...a precious
tiger that is the loviest of babies...We even got her to
eat some cat food...However, when LittleBoy saw it,
he went totally MAD, he hissed and spit at it and if
I hadnt lifted the baby away I'm sure he would have
slapped it...Dutch...he came right up to the baby,
sniffed, his ears went back on his head, his eyes
went almost glazed and he hissed, showed all his
teeth and was going to bite this baby kittie.
I was so shocked at their reaction, I thought sure
they would at least be nice and not so downright
hateful..I was most disappointed..but that answers
my question as to wether or not I can get a baby
kittie don't it? :-) I say yes to getting a And if
they are all as loveable..they are good babies....
Anyhoway, I do feel better even though I did sleep
awful last nite..My butt is giving me problems again,
but it does this when I have to stay in bed more and
these past few days, I have had NO choice but to
be in bed...If this is just a mild case of the flu, I sure
hope I don't get the full version!....I sure hope y'all
don't get this..its bad stuff..! :-)
I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE, and on the road
to getting better..I'm gonna have some chicken
soup and go back to my bed and watch TV...BUT!
remember... I will return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh the kittie is so cute, love babies kittie or puppies.
    Glad you are feeling a little bit better Lois.
    Big cat most of the time don't like little kitties.
    My sister Helen birthday today, she is 77...we had cake and ice cream at her home tonight...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I had hoped my boys would like a baby, but they were mad as hornets with me all day, didnt even sleep by me..jealous jealous..Theyre fine today..My sis has a birthday soon too I think, I will have to call and find out or ask Bev lol..I think its oct. 10..HB to your sis...
    Keep well my friend :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker