ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~3 of my GREAT Grandchildren!~

3 Of my GREAT GRANDS.. Alex, baby Andrea and Kirsten...
arent they beautiful.. This is a proud Gran here.. :-)

Not a lot going on today. We were under a
winter storm watch last night but its gone
north of us, so we were spared..I'm glad..
Snow would be so depressing, I'm looking
forward to spring. I do need some yard
work done that's for sure..My sidewalk
needs edged and my peonies need to be
cut, the dead ones from last year. I sure
wish I had a deck out there but I don't
think it is possible..just too expensive.

Penny is here today and made a meat pie
for me, Its in the oven and it smells just
wonderful.. She got us all clean and has
brushed LB, which he loves.. He purrs
like crazy when she brushes him. Dutch,
he doesn't care, hed rather play. The
batteries are dead in the lazer and he sure
misses that. My sister wanted to play with
him, she laughs so hard at him when he
chases the light. I had to give her a flash
light which works ok too..

Other than that, life here is dull..I'm not
doing too much of anything but watching
TV.. Tomorrow Heidi comes for my check
up.. Ive been using my oxygen so I hope
fully my count will be up..

Time to close for today and try some of
this meat pie.. Mary, I'm so glad you did
ok with your surgery..NO heavy lifting
now..I have a hernia about the size of a
grapefruit on my right side, but Dr said
unless it gives me trouble not to worry
about it.. It doesn't hurt, so I don't :-)

Remember I am still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE, keep well and God Bless.

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow awesome great grandchildren you have there...
    The weather here hs been nice, but Saturday we had hail,rain and wind, three times that day...the first time I thought it never was going to end...hail coverd the ground...
    God bless you my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    HI Gorgeous,

    Mmmmm... Meat Pie - yummy. You are making me hungry. Hope your check up goes well.
    thinkin' of you!
    Butty

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    I have 2 more great grands and I have 7 grands! Im very blessed..and very proud of all of them.. Hope you are feeling ok..

    Hiya Butty!
    Come visit and we will make a meat pie for you..It is wonderful..Penny is a good cook..Heidi comes today and I think all will be fine, I feel pretty good..

    So nice to hear from both of you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker