ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

~Nice Visit~ :-)


I had the nicest surprise yesterday ! My
sister and Stanley came by..We had such
a nice visit..It had been awhile since I had
seen her, they came when I was in hospital.
Shes been sick with bronchitis and didn't
want to give it to me. I sure didn't need it!
They are both ok, although my sister is
having a lot of trouble with her legs. She
cant stand very long. She has nuropsy.
Or however you spell it..

Her son, Steamer, as we call him,. hes
really Stanley Jr. he got frost bite on his
toes and is in the process of losing them
all. Hes in so much pain. I feel so sorry
for him. They want to amputate part of
his feet, hes very depressed. I sure can
understand how he feels..

Its been so nice the past few days but we
are sposta have thunderstorms this afternoon.
That's the only thing I hate about summer are
the storms..

My nurse came Thursday and did a oxygen test,
that thing they put on your finger to test it..Mine
is very bad..Normal is in the 90s..mine was 72.
I will have to use my oxygen all the time for
awhile.. I hate to use it at night and that's when
I really need it cuz of the sleep apnea, but this
machine is so noisy I cant stand it..My other
one wasn't as noisy as this one..when I got on
with the hospice they use a different company,
so I had to switch machines..

No plans for today but I feel pretty good.. They
changed my sleeping pills to zanax so I am
sleeping a tad better..I'm very glad.. Time to
close this and make some lunch..what, I have
no idea, maybe some pasta roni, its really good.
specially the angel hair pasta..

Remember I am still a most GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I'll be back.. Keep well and
God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Hello Gorgeous One,
    Glad you had a good day. You are starting to oound more like yourself! HOpe you continue to feel better and better. You know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Butty!
    So nice to hear from you.. Hope you are
    ok and all is well..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker