ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

~Cats Are Mad~

Fuzz and Tigger don't get along for
some reason. They were out there by
the garage for the longest time just
glaring at each other. I was hoping
they wouldn't get into a fight cuz
there was just no way I could break
it up. Tigger walked off and gave
Fuzz the meanest look, good thing
looks don't do any damage. :-)
There are some big black birds out
side that have almost taken over the
feeder platform, cuz of the corn. The
chickadees don't mind them at all,
but the bluejay gets so mad and will
dive bomb them till they leave and he
can eat some of the corn! These birds
are so interesting to watch. Penny fed
them really good yesterday and you can
tell when she does cuz they swarm out
there. Dutch loves when there are a lot
of birds, I bet he can almost taste them
he wants them so bad.
I have no plans for today and I at least
KNOW its Tuesday. :-) I felt so stupid
yesterday thinking it was Sunday. I had
been watching the calendar cuz the 28th
was Raifes birthday. So today, I had to
write and tell him I had a few minutes of
stupid yesterday and missed his day. He
understood that happens to us as we get
older. Why its affecting me though I don't
understand, I'm a YOUNG weeble..I refuse
to get old.. age is only numbers anyway.
When the sun hits them, they are almost irridescent...

David, my 3rd hubby was 20 years younger than
me and we got along great, till the end that is.
We both liked to fish which was a biggie with
David, he fished all year long, I refused to
ice fish, it scares me silly walking on ice. I
used to go with him, but sat in the car, except
for one and only one time......

I did go out on the ice to him, He had
gone ahead since I said I didn't wanna go. The
longer I sat there and watched him out there
all by himself I felt guilty and decided I could
do it this one time. I got out of the car, and
walked over to the edge of the frozen water.
As I took a step, I looked up and just kept my
eyes on him so as not to look down at the
ice..Needless to say my heart was pounding.
I got about a fourth of the way out there and
I start hearing this "CRACKKKKK" with each
step I took.

I got brave and looked down and saw this,
what seemed HUGE to me, crack in the ice
right under my feet.!. I yelled to David "The
ice is cracking!!!" He yelled back "don't
worry it does that, it wont break.. I stood
there for a moment then dropped down
to my knees and decided I would crawl
the rest of the way out to him.. I got a
few more feet and heard the same
"CRACKKK".. I immediately threw up,
stood up and ran like crazy back to
the car..That was my one and only
time I ventured out onto the ice.:-)

Well I'm hungry and I'm having some
left over roast beef and gravy. It was
so good yesterday. I may make a few
French fries so I can put that good
gravy on them.. I KNOW that will be
good. If you have never tried fries
with gravy on them you don't know
what your missin :-)

So this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is
signing off for today, maybe I will be
back tomorrow, depending if I have
any news..Keep well and God Bless.

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I don't know how I missed posting yesterday, but it shows I did...sorry.
    Patsy took me out for a diet pop this afternoon, good to get out...I went with her, Friday to wal mart, it took me till Sunday to get over it...having a harder time going places this time around after surgery...it's been two weeks today...
    My stomach does not like for me to set stright up for very long...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    Good to hear from you.. Dont overdo so you get all better..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker