ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

~Fixed My Puter~

Fat Robin hey? She needs to lay some eggs I think :-)

I finally got rid of the bug in my other
computer.!. I tried using a cd virus remover
a dear friend's son sent me but I couldn't
get it to work. So what I did was go back
to a restore point and it works just fine
again.. I'm so glad cuz now I can use my
printer again.. THAT pleases me a lot. I
bet the ink is probly dried up by now tho.

I sent Kirsten a baby doll dress that a dear
friend sent to me and she phoned me as
soon as she opened it, Donnie said.. She
was so excited and loved it.. She asked
me if I was gonna send another and I told
her yes, on Wednesday.. She didn't want
to wait.. Donnie got on the phone and made
me promise NOT to tell Kirsten when I am
sending her stuff cuz she nags Donnie
constantly "Did I get any mail papaw?"
She is so smart and I have not seen her
but once when she was only about a year
or so.. She is so pretty and looks just
like her mother did when she was that age.
She has the biggest blue eyes. and she is
very excited about having a baby brother.
She wants him NOW.!

My nurse, Heidi is on the way and I'm glad
shes coming earlier today and not at 3 like
last week.. That's just too late for me.. I'm
hoping my oxygen level is ok or she will
yell, well not really, but she will remind me
to use it more often...not just at night..On
Saturday, Kay, the social worker is sposta
be here, not sure what time..she will call
me first.. Its one of my rules..wanna come
see me, fine, but CALL FIRST.. If I am not
expecting anyone and theres a knock or
the doorbell rings, I wont answer it.. Its
rude to not call first.. Only one gets away
with not calling first is my sister..she likes
to surprise me.. :-)

Time for lunch and I have some left over
meat pie, it was so good I almost ate every
bit of it yesterday. I'm glad I saved some
for today, it will be even better.. So I am
closing this; BUT remember- I am STILL
a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I'll
be back, keep well and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey that great you got rid of the virus in the other computer...
    I'm going to change internet service going back to AT&T. It will save me money and I need that...also changing my TV service to save.
    I got my stample out today, that does feel better...but very sore still.
    Not for sure when I can get this body back into church,seating straight up for too long is very hard on me right now...I miss going.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I never liked A T T..or AOL..You can get 10 free hours a month from Net Zero..

    Glad your getting better.
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker