ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

~Not Lotsa News~

Not a lot to write about today as I am just
mainly watching the birds or playing with
my old computer.. I am SO pleased she
is up and running...:-) I saw 2 of the doves
up on the feeding platform by the corn. I
don't think Ive ever seen them up there
before. They stayed up there a long time..
The fat robin was up there too! As fat as
she is I bet she will be glad when she lays
her eggs! I don't know when they do.. I
know the chickadees are preparing the
birdhouses, they are steady going in and
out with stuff. Those starlings are so mean
and steady try to get inside, I saw one
reach in and take the nesting stuff out and
fly off...I'm so glad I can watch these birds.
I may have to get a new birdbath cuz one
of them broke, the one by the platform.
It broke when that branch from the tree
fell on it.. Pennys been looking cuz she
wants one for her house. Donnie is
gonna make her a birdhouse.
Kay was sposta come by today, but I
cancelled the appointment. I just didn't
want company and wanted a quiet week
end.. Penny made some killer spaghetti
sauce and now I have to decide what
kind of pasta do I want..that's a tough
decision.!..
I feel pretty good today and I'm really glad.
I slept better last night and only woke up
one time to potty. Heidi increased my
zanax to double. they were only .5mg
and that's not very strong. The increase
seems to help and I'm sure glad, I think
sleeping better is making me feel better.
I want to sew so badly and I may try to
tomorrow.. Kirsten wants an apron, why,
I have no idea,but Gran will make sure
she gets one.
I called my boy today, Donnie had to work
part of the day and the rest of the time he
is gonna work on his yard.. I tried to bribe
him with cabbage rolls if he came up and
did mine.. Didn't work.. :-( I just want my
sidewalk edged and that cement slab out
there edged, it would look so much better.
A lot neater. I think he might do it just to
surprise me.. I'm hoping he will surprise
me with a deck ! Hes going to put up a
fence at Kelli's around the back yard, a
chainlink.. Just to keep the kids safe
and the dog. So maybe after he gets
that done he will come up here..


Well..I'm getting hungry so I'm gonna
go see what kind of pasta I want, I
have about 4 different kinds..:-) Well,
ya gotta have a variety so you don't
have the same thing over and over.!.


I'm gonna close for now, and I will try
to post tomorrow, hope you have a
great week end, remember now ,,
I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE!!
Keep well and God Bless...


Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow lots of awesome pictures there Lois...good to see.
    I didn't get anything done today,I quest that a good thing for me right now...My brother came by to check on me, good to see him.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hun Bun,
    Love all those photos of your lovely little Gt Grandchildren. I can see how proud you are of them all.
    Reading about you wishing you could get back to sewing Lois makes me remember how much I would love to get back to sewing my own things again, but this darn Arthritis in my hands make it impossible & I get so annoyed with myself ha ha !
    Never mind because today it is so nice & sunny outside & looks so much more like Spring & makes us all feel better right honey?

    Hope you are having a good day too, you have such lovely birds to see outside your place , so nice to see them.
    We have a few blue birds & an odd Robin, but apart from that they poor birds are few & far between, even though Don puts lots of bird food etc out for them.
    We are hoping it will be nice enough next week for a stroll along our sea front, (although it has to be quite warm for me to go there ha ha.
    Well sweetheart you tale care & Hope you have a really nice day.
    Be back soon.
    HUgs N Love for ya!!
    Aud& Don

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker