ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, March 28, 2011

~New Photo~

This is a photo Penny took to check out
my new camera, it didn't turn out too bad,
and of course that's Dutch there by me..
So I thought I would share it, just please
don't take it and post it anywhere, I would
be most upset...:-)

I was sitting at my computer in the
living room this morning, and the door
opened and scared the daylights out
of me. It was Penny.. I looked at her
and told her "you scared me, what are
you doing here today?" She looked at
me like I was nutz.. and I guess I was!
She says, "I'm sposta be here today it
IS Monday you know". I was shocked
and just about called her a fibber, cuz
I honestly thought today was Sunday!


I think I'm really losing it here! I even
sent a "Happy Sunday" email to lots
of my friends! They must ALL think
I'm looney tunes! :-) I cannot believe
that I lost track of days like that, I
wonder if I'm going nutz? :-) I lost
a whole day! No wonder Cops wasn't
on last night... I'm getting bad..Its
gotta be the drugs :-)

Its a nice day today, sunny but not real
warm..not warm enough for me to have
the door open. But I feel pretty good. I
slept really bad last night again, waking
up every few hours, I sure hate when I
do that, then I'm tired all the next day.
But I feel ok...

Penny got us all clean and went to the
store for me. Shes got me a nice beef
roast and its in the oven, with brown
gravy on it. Then she mixed up some
cream corn and its baking. Some call
it scalloped corn, I just call it baked
corn. I just add an egg and bread
crumbs, salt and pepper and then put
dabs of butter on top.. Make sure the
dish is buttered too or it will stick to it
and its hard to wash, well, unless you
soak it first. But its VERY good and
I also use Progresso Italian bread
crumbs.. They are the best and very
tasty, its the only kind of crumbs I
use as its got all the seasoning already
in it..Its great for meatballs too..

Well, I'm out of news for today so I'm
gonna go send an apology to everyone
I sent the happy Sunday to, so they don't
think I am a total idiot.. :-) I'm still a
GORGEOUS WEEBLE though and I
will try to be back tomorrow, I appreciate
it that you understand that I don't post
everyday.. Life is a tad dull here so there
really isnt a lot to write about..:-) But
Keep well and God Bless.. :-)

Always, Lois****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger momar said…

    At work, there are now 4 of us attending George. Obviously there is a calander on the dining room table to keep track of who works what daqys. I am now working about 27 hours a week.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Momar,
    He must be very ill.. I only have 2, Good to hear from you..Keep in touch.

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker