ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, May 30, 2011

~Holiday Today~

Penny came today even though its a
holiday. She got caught in the parade
in town on her way here. I had forgotten
today was a holiday! She counted the
tomatoes on my plant and said there
are 6 of them on it. This plant was
started early which is the only reason
for it already producing tomatoes...
Birdie is having more problems with
putting stuff in his house lately. The
one he has out there in the photo is
just too big, but he wont give up and
keeps trying to get it inside.
We had a really bad storm yesterday
afternoon and lost electric about 5:30.
It came back on sometime during the
night. It is so boring with no power..No
TV or Internet or phone! AGAIN ! Its
really getting old. I called Donnie this
morning to ask about a generator. He
has a huge one that will run his whole
house. He said a fairly good one will
cost about 800 dollars. That's WAY
out of my budget, but it sure would be
nice not to worry.
My chair was down to 2 bars, which is
when I usually recharge. I was about
panicky when the power went out and
I wasn't on full power . I mapped out a
plan on what I was gonna do if it was
out for any length of time. I decided I
would get in my manual just in case
so I wouldn't have to worry about
getting caught in the middle of the room
and no way to get to my manual chair.
That would be most awful. First thing
I did this morning was charge my chair.
My peonies are starting to bloom. They
are so pretty. Penny is going to take a
few home. She said the Lilly of the
valley she took is doing really well.
Its sposta get up to 90 today. I sure hate
to turn on my air. I dread my electric bill
going up. I just want to enjoy a low gas
AND electric bill for a while. I have a
ceiling fan in all my rooms that I can
turn on if it gets too stuffy in here.

I don't know what we are gonna cook
today I'm hungry for a tuna noodle
casserole though. Sounds so good
and something different for a change.
I get tired of the same thing all the
time.

Time to post and get on with today, I
am still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE ,
keep well and God Bless.....

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Great pictures Lois.
    Lots of wind today,but that OK...glad it not rain.
    Bob got our lawn mowed today,he said the grass was still wet.
    I can get on paltalk.com now, and listen to the music in the chat room...what a blessing that is...it's been a long time since my computer would let that happen.
    Hoping not to get it all blog down with to much.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker