ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, May 27, 2011

~Puter Problems~

My computer is acting up today and I
have NO idea whats wrong. I'm doing
some deleteing of files and photos in
hopes that's the problem.

Its a rainy cool day today. I'm really
sick of all the rain. It was so cool this
morning that my furnace came on ...

Heidi my nurse, came yesterday and I
am ok..I feel pretty good except for
a tad of acheyness in my stumps which
I contribute to the rain.

Penny is here and got us all clean for
the week end. She had to go to the
store and get cat food as I didn't have
any, I used the last 2 this morning. I
give my boys a can and I give the
outside ones a can. They eat every
bit of it, where my guys always have
some left that I give to the outside
guys...Everyone showed up today,
even fuzz who I havent seen in quite
awhile, I was getting worried about
him.

I'm gonna post this and work on my
puter... I hope y'all have a good week
end. I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE.
Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    It rain again today,they say some rain Saturday too...
    My sister Margaret going to be in town Saturday around noon, she come twice a year. All our meals will be eaten out, she will leave Sunday morning around 11 A.M.
    I got my computer all clean out like new... having to add my plug in again.
    Trying to clean my house up a little before she get here...
    Next month we will be wanting some rain when it dry out again and get hot.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Rain, rain constantly here. I cleaned my puter too..
    Good to hear from you!
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker