ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

~Started Out Nice~

Mrs. Hummer
It started out nice this morning, all sunny
and warm, now its rainy and dark. I had
hoped it would have stayed nice all day
since its a holiday weekend, but of course,
Michigan weather. You cant go by what
they say on TV, most everyone says the
same thing, to know what the weather is,
look out the window.
sunflowers growin
My tomatoes are growing so good, I am
most pleased with them. I watch them
every day to see how much bigger they
get and I look for new ones. This is a
very healthy plant and I bet I will have
lots of tomatoes.. I cant wait... :-)
Birdie with the grass in his mouth
My sunflowers are growing too. If the cats
would quit stepping on them! But they are
growing, they will be so pretty specially
when the birds, the goldfinches, come. I
havent seen the bluejays in ages but I
sure hope they come back. The cardinals
have steadily been here and birdie of
course, is on his house every day. The
picture shows him with a piece of grass
in his mouth... I tried to take a photo of
the other bird house but it wouldn't show
the sticks sticking out of it.. :-) Mr & Mrs
hummer are here all the time too.
Tomatoes
Not lots of news today, I did fix my puter, I
just had too much stuff on it and I had to
delete lots of photos. I hate to get rid of
any, that's my problem and why I keep all
that I do, I have NO idea why... :-)

Even though its rainy I do feel pretty good,
and I am still a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE.
I'm gonna post this and fix some lunch..I
have NO idea what, but I always find some
thing... Have a great Sunday , Keep well
and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger momar said…

    My tomatoes are growing and healthy but no blossoms yet let alone actual tomatoes. The salad greens are up.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    How did those tomatoes get that big?
    Lois it's nice to have my computer working right again...I had someone clean mine out,I didn't know how with this computer...

    Had a wonderful visit with my sister.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar,
    I think mine was started early I cant wait till I can eat them!

    Hiya Mary,
    Its so maddening when your puter acts up. Glad you had a nice time with your sis.

    Good to hear from you!
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker