ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

~Nurse Day~

While I'm sitting here waiting for
my nurse I looked at the time and
realized its time to write this post!
I don't have any other plans for to
day other than to see the nurse, the
rest of the day is mine. It will be a
early day though, and I'm gonna go
take a 5 after she leaves. I woke up
at 4:45 and have been up since, I'm
kinda tired.
Penny went outside and took some
pictures for me of the lillies on the
side of the house here by the kitchen.
I wish they had planted these on the
other side of the house, theyre so
pretty and last quite a long time. I
keep my curtain open so I can see them.
I looked out the front door this morning,
and to my surprise I saw little yellow
flags all over the front yard! I know they
are from miss dig, but I didn't call them.
I got concerned cuz theyre usually put in
a yard if its gonna be dug up! I emailed
my landlord and he knew nothing about it.
I saw Steve outside with his dogs and
asked him what they were out there for,
he said cuz theyre gonna put a fiber
optic thingy in the ground for the schools.
They wont be digging tho..
While I was looking I noticed a Lilly in
front and some other flowers that are
getting ready to bloom, I don't know
what kind they are though. A Lilly too
I think.
My nurse has arrived and I gotta go,
tomorrow Penny is gonna pick the
tomatoes, they look so good I cant
wait to have a tomato sandwich :-)

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE,
keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker